I just wanted to wish my good friend from San Francisco, Baci, and her new fursband Redd Catt all the best in wedded bliss. I was bestowed as her meowaid of honor. They were married on Saturday, October 24th on board The CHRISTINA-O YACHT in Venice, Italy.
The ceremony went smoothly, the nuptials were romantic and sweet, and a great time was had by all at the reception. Chef and friend Rooster catered the entire event, and all of the food was heavenly!
I hope they are having the time of their lives honeymeowing in Crete. Can't wait to hear about your trip guys!
I have been tagged by my pup friend Chloe' from Franklin, Louisiana! How cool is that? She's super sweet and is a great friend too! Here's her dogster id# if you'd like to check out her wacky fun page: 517757
Ok, here's the deal: Answer all questions, post them in your diary, then tag 6 friends by sending a rosie or pmail.
1. What color is your collar? - Pink, blue, and orange.
2. What kind of food do you eat? Nutro Natural Choice Complete Care Weight Management kibble, Fancy Feast for a treat.
3. What are your favorite treats? Turkey, chicken, cheese, and the tails from catnip mice.
4. Do you have a Valentine or significant other? No, but I have a few cool boy-cat-friends that are wonderpurr.
5. Do you get table scraps? As much as I'd like to, no. A girl can always hope, right? I do receive a special turkey meal with a teeny bit of gravy on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
6. What is your favorite toy? Hard to pick just one, but I love the mouse attached to my scratching post.
7. When is your Birthday? March 29, 2001
8. How many times a day do you get to eat? I have kibble available to munch on all day.
9. Do you have a favorite color? Orange, 49er colors - red and black.
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary? I do, but will understand if they don't have the time. I'm really excited to learn more about them!
1. Jason Hopper
5. Miss Goldie
6. GUIDO the Italian Kitty