Melodie


Himalayan/Maine Coon
Picture of Melodie, a female Himalayan/Maine Coon

Photo Comments (1)

Home:Pittsburgh, PA  [I have a diary!]  
Age: 11 Years   Sex: Female

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

Photo Comments

   Leave a treat for Melodie

Nicknames:
Princess

Kitty Complexion:
 Activeness 
sleepyvery active
 
 Intelligence 
sillygenius
 
 Curiosity 
not curiousvery curious
 
 Friendliness 
timidaffectionate
 
 Vocal 
not vocalvery vocal
 

Quick Bio:
-mixed breed

Birthday:
May 14th 2003

Likes:
Playing outside

Pet-Peeves:
It used to be Buddha Mittens...now it's Mocha. I guess I will get used to her one day

Favorite Toy:
I love Feathers!

Favorite Nap Spot:
Underneath the covers next to my mommy or daddy!

Favorite Food:
Anything with Fish

Skills:
Being as pretty as I am is a skill in itself

Dwells:
indoors

Arrival Story:
When my mommy and daddy came to visit I picked them. They had an older brother of mine and I wanted to go and live with him because I knew how wonderful my mommy and daddy were to him and I wanted to be treated like a princess.

Lives Remaining:
9 of 9

Forums Motto:
Lets Go Pens!!

The Last Forum I Posted In:
Broken tail??

I've Been On Catster Since:
October 13th 2006 More than 8 years!

Rosette, Star and Special Gift History

Catster Id:
402299


Meet my family
Buddha MittensWallyHarmony (In
Memory of)
Mocha
Sunbeam
California aka
Sunny
Beamer

Meet my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
 

The Adventures of Melodie


New Photos

July 28th 2007 2:58 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

Mommy put new pictures of me on my page. My favorite is me and Wally on Daddy's car. He doesn't even care if we scratch it. What a great Daddy!

Purrs Melodie

 

I have been tagged!!!

July 18th 2007 5:45 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

The Rules

Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write in their own diary about the seven random facts and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.

Here Goes
1.I love to go for walks on a leash.
2. I sometimes wake Mommy up with kisses on her lips.
3. I am cranky about 99% of the time...the other 1%is when I am outside.
4. I am starting to warm up to Mocha...a little tiny bit.
5. I have a job...I protect the bird feeder from those pesky squirrels...especially that little red one.
6. I love people. When I meet them they think I am the friendliest kitty.
7. The water man came to the house one day to read the meter and he asked my Daddy if he could buy me from him.. Daddy said No because Mommy would have been mad.

I tag...
1. Sable
2. Dusty
3.Midnight
4.Scruffy
5. Lucy
6. Mabel
7. Sadie

Purrs Melodie

 

Today I am 4!!!

May 14th 2007 4:19 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

Today is my 4th Birthday! Mommy and Daddy gave us some chicken and catnip as a special treat. We are going to get something special this week. Mommy and Daddy haven't given us any idea on what it is though. My birthday is today and Buddha's is tomorrow. Then that new cat Mocha has a birthday on the 26th. Mommy and Daddy thought they would get us a good present for us all to share. I can't wait.

 
See all diary entries for Melodie