Nicknames: SPUDMAN!, Goat, Red Panda, Scallywag Chum Bucket, Apple Butter, Sparkitty Spark Spark, Sparks-a-lot, Rinky Dink
Birthday: August 26th 2006
Coloration: Orange & White Tabby
Likes: Captain Morgan, potatoes, drinking out of faucets, eating random cloth items, chasing own tail, dragging blankets around the house
Pet-Peeves: not being allowed to eat yarn, rubber bands, twist ties, clothing, toys...
Favorite Toy: cloth mice, corks, twigs, tails, buttons, unattended vegetables,and any toy the other cats are playing with
Favorite Nap Spot: bedroom pillows, anywhere he drags his stolen blankets
Favorite Food: POTATOES! also likes cow milk, cucumber skin, broccoli, spinach, purple lettuce & green beans
Skills: can leap small buildings in a single bound, can gnaw through anything, believes he can break the sound barrier, and plays fetch!
Arrival Story: I was born in a horse barn outside Duluth, and they got me by answering a "Free Kittens!" ad in the local paper.
Bio: I am a superhero, just like Superman or Batman or Sponge Bob. Only more hyper and active than the laws of physics normally allow. In my spare time I rescue leaves and yarn from evil masterminds, like the Moose. I also keep potatoes and stolen vegetables as pets. And have an odd habit of eating literally everything; blankets, socks, pine cones...
1) The heat's on and I found a better radiator to lounge on! It's in the hallway. I used to prefer the messa by the window, but it's drafty and no one walks over there. In the hallway, I get Mom kisses like every time she goes past! This is GREAT!
2) Right before it snowed here, Mom brought us in a pile of leaves. Whenever we miss fall and sunshine, we can go tunnel through our little pile of outside smells. Ahhhhh!
3) I ate a finger off Mom's glove. And it's been a few days, Mom says she's going to stop checking on me every five minutes and thinks I'll be just fine. It was a small black glove, so she's not sure it would be too visible in the poop box!
4) Mom just bought a BIG bag of green beans at the grocery store. Clearly they are ALL FOR ME!
1) It's getting too cold to be outside playing in the garden and the sun. But the fun parts move inside! There's buckets of potatoes for me to lick, and there's mice trying to move in here! (Seriously? There's 4 mouser master hunters living here. That's just not such a great life choice, mice dudes!)
2) PurrC and I compromised today and sat together in the sunny window. It actually was a great plan, since we got some social grooming time in with our basking. Multitasking win!
3) The harvested veggie garden beds are making for some great dirt rolling areas when we do go outside. PurrC, Moose, and I all had good long rolls in the dirt. We're all gritty and making the carpets a mess now. I think I'll go lounge on Mom's pillow. It was looking a bit too clean. Chow!
1) Mom took PurrC away in the car this morning. He's back and he smells like the Vet's office. He's all purry & says that he loves that Vet. Mom says he's not sick, just his annual check up time. I think he's completely totally crazy. I'm living under the bed. But he's happy, and I didn't have to go... So that's positive, right?
2) Mom let me sleep while resting a paw across her face for like a whole ten minutes last night! Then she woke up and moved my foot. But man, that was a great ten minutes! Too bad I purred so loudly about the comfy position that she woke up.
3) There's still a bin of fresh potatoes in the corner of the kitchen. I go over there, sniff it, and purr. It's like the best smelling thing ever. Every kitty needs a pile of potatoes!