Nicknames: SPUDMAN!, Goat, Red Panda, Scallywag Chum Bucket, Apple Butter, Sparkitty Spark Spark, Sparks-a-lot, Rinky Dink
Birthday: August 26th 2006
Coloration: Orange & White Tabby
Likes: Captain Morgan, potatoes, drinking out of faucets, eating random cloth items, chasing own tail, dragging blankets around the house
Pet-Peeves: not being allowed to eat yarn, rubber bands, twist ties, clothing, toys...
Favorite Toy: cloth mice, corks, twigs, tails, buttons, unattended vegetables,and any toy the other cats are playing with
Favorite Nap Spot: bedroom pillows, anywhere he drags his stolen blankets
Favorite Food: POTATOES! also likes cow milk, cucumber skin, broccoli, spinach, purple lettuce & green beans
Skills: can leap small buildings in a single bound, can gnaw through anything, believes he can break the sound barrier, and plays fetch!
Arrival Story: I was born in a horse barn outside Duluth, and they got me by answering a "Free Kittens!" ad in the local paper.
Bio: I am a superhero, just like Superman or Batman or Sponge Bob. Only more hyper and active than the laws of physics normally allow. In my spare time I rescue leaves and yarn from evil masterminds, like the Moose. I also keep potatoes and stolen vegetables as pets. And have an odd habit of eating literally everything; blankets, socks, pine cones...
1) It's getting too cold to be outside playing in the garden and the sun. But the fun parts move inside! There's buckets of potatoes for me to lick, and there's mice trying to move in here! (Seriously? There's 4 mouser master hunters living here. That's just not such a great life choice, mice dudes!)
2) PurrC and I compromised today and sat together in the sunny window. It actually was a great plan, since we got some social grooming time in with our basking. Multitasking win!
3) The harvested veggie garden beds are making for some great dirt rolling areas when we do go outside. PurrC, Moose, and I all had good long rolls in the dirt. We're all gritty and making the carpets a mess now. I think I'll go lounge on Mom's pillow. It was looking a bit too clean. Chow!
1) Mom took PurrC away in the car this morning. He's back and he smells like the Vet's office. He's all purry & says that he loves that Vet. Mom says he's not sick, just his annual check up time. I think he's completely totally crazy. I'm living under the bed. But he's happy, and I didn't have to go... So that's positive, right?
2) Mom let me sleep while resting a paw across her face for like a whole ten minutes last night! Then she woke up and moved my foot. But man, that was a great ten minutes! Too bad I purred so loudly about the comfy position that she woke up.
3) There's still a bin of fresh potatoes in the corner of the kitchen. I go over there, sniff it, and purr. It's like the best smelling thing ever. Every kitty needs a pile of potatoes!
1) Mom and Dad have been harvesting potatoes. I sat by the bucket that came inside, purred, licked one, and gave Mom some gooey baby hungry eyes. She totally fell for it! She sliced up a tiny one and let me eat THE WHOLE POTATO!
2) PurrC and I have taken to hanging out on the couch and licked each other soggy. At first it felt kinda weird, but lately I'm really into it. I mean, it's way more fun to groom socially!
3) I got to nap out on the rocks by the veggie garden in the sunshine. It was heavenly. And Mom says she almost burned her hand on my fur when she went to pet me... Nuh-uh! It wasn't THAT hot, Mom!