Nicknames: SPUDMAN!, Goat, Red Panda, Scallywag Chum Bucket, Apple Butter, Sparkitty Spark Spark, Sparks-a-lot, Rinky Dink
Birthday: August 26th 2006
Coloration: Orange & White Tabby
Likes: Captain Morgan, potatoes, drinking out of faucets, eating random cloth items, chasing own tail, dragging blankets around the house
Pet-Peeves: not being allowed to eat yarn, rubber bands, twist ties, clothing, toys...
Favorite Toy: cloth mice, corks, twigs, tails, buttons, unattended vegetables,and any toy the other cats are playing with
Favorite Nap Spot: bedroom pillows, anywhere he drags his stolen blankets
Favorite Food: POTATOES! also likes cow milk, cucumber skin, broccoli, spinach, purple lettuce & green beans
Skills: can leap small buildings in a single bound, can gnaw through anything, believes he can break the sound barrier, and plays fetch!
Arrival Story: I was born in a horse barn outside Duluth, and they got me by answering a "Free Kittens!" ad in the local paper.
Bio: I am a superhero, just like Superman or Batman or Sponge Bob. Only more hyper and active than the laws of physics normally allow. In my spare time I rescue leaves and yarn from evil masterminds, like the Moose. I also keep potatoes and stolen vegetables as pets. And have an odd habit of eating literally everything; blankets, socks, pine cones...
Firstly: Hi Furrends! I love you!!! I was grateful for all of you on Thanksgiving, but somehow I'm still having trouble getting Catster to load some days. And when I do, it does things like today where it shows me that many many cats sent me gifts over the holidays, but I don't know who you are & can't read your messages! But thank you!!!
Mom and I have been playing with fleece. I think it's the nicest most wonderfulest of the human fabrics. She can do whatever she's doing with it, I just want to purr and nuzzle it while she works. I hope my cuteness interferes enough that she realizes "Hey! I should make this cutest of the cats a fetch mouse with the scraps form this project, RIGHT NOW!" Yesterday I thought I'd convinced her, but then when she threw what I thought was a new, hand sewn fetch mouse, it was just one of my old ones. I purred at it and batted at it a bit. But I didn't pick it up in my mouth to bring it to her. I've gotten to be quite picky in my fetch player retirement years. I really only want to pick up brand new fetch mice. And I will bring it back to her a few times, but all those years she thought our main purpose was exercising me and returning that fetch mouse again and again and again... She's nuts! She even had the name of the game all wrong. It was of course a game called "Neck scratches and potato time." Cause that's really the whole point of throwing around that toy mouse with her, right? I get loves, then I get treats. Makes way more sense than chasing a toy and bringing it back to her only to have her throw it away again. Who thought up that sport anyways?! Doggies?!
1) The heat's on and I found a better radiator to lounge on! It's in the hallway. I used to prefer the messa by the window, but it's drafty and no one walks over there. In the hallway, I get Mom kisses like every time she goes past! This is GREAT!
2) Right before it snowed here, Mom brought us in a pile of leaves. Whenever we miss fall and sunshine, we can go tunnel through our little pile of outside smells. Ahhhhh!
3) I ate a finger off Mom's glove. And it's been a few days, Mom says she's going to stop checking on me every five minutes and thinks I'll be just fine. It was a small black glove, so she's not sure it would be too visible in the poop box!
4) Mom just bought a BIG bag of green beans at the grocery store. Clearly they are ALL FOR ME!
1) It's getting too cold to be outside playing in the garden and the sun. But the fun parts move inside! There's buckets of potatoes for me to lick, and there's mice trying to move in here! (Seriously? There's 4 mouser master hunters living here. That's just not such a great life choice, mice dudes!)
2) PurrC and I compromised today and sat together in the sunny window. It actually was a great plan, since we got some social grooming time in with our basking. Multitasking win!
3) The harvested veggie garden beds are making for some great dirt rolling areas when we do go outside. PurrC, Moose, and I all had good long rolls in the dirt. We're all gritty and making the carpets a mess now. I think I'll go lounge on Mom's pillow. It was looking a bit too clean. Chow!