Likes: Cleo loves people,animals but above all being touched and be in someone's arms (or lap,chest,head,neck,dipending the position of the person..)
Pet-Peeves: Being left alone
Favorite Toy: Any string will drive her crazy for hours
Favorite Nap Spot: Anyone's arms!!!!!
Favorite Food: Fish
Skills: Her intelligence amazes us constantly,and she can seduce even cat haters,with those incredible eyes of hers
Arrival Story: We found Cleo and her sister abandoned in an old building.
They were twelve days old,their eyes still closed,did weight 80 grams and the vet said they didn't stand a chance.
For three months we fed and care for both kitties 24/7 (i even brought her to school with me,for feeding necessity). Her will to live was just amazing. She is now 17 yo,and even if her health has always been a problem (she has no immune defense),she never lost her joy for life,her paceful and quiet way of standing though during shots,pills,pain,viruses that left her without fur for years (we joked she was a Devon rex!!!),paralized her rear legs for 26 months and made her skin bleeding.
She is just the most kind,affectionate and sweet thing you have ever met,and she just adore being with people. She fears nothing,in fact,she loves confusion,noises,kids and thunderstorms.
She also has the same allure of her namesake:she seduces everybody,and her small frame make her look like a kitty,more than a senior.
Cleopatra lives happy and very much loved in Milan,Italy,with my mom,my brother and cat friend Giotto.
Bio: When we redid the kitchen,she spent one week around one of the workers' neck,while he was hammering the floor away. She just supervised all the work,through noises,flying pieces of wood,dust and screaming.
At the end of the week,two of the guys were so impressed by her they asked if i was interested on selling her to them!!! A real enchantress indeed!!!
Dear friends..today my friend Sam the dog has crossed over to come and join me and brother Giotto at the Bridge.
Her mom and dad are devastated,as is my mom (she was her 2nd human mom,and she loved her dearly..).
I wanna say to them:don't worry! I know you miss her already so much,but she will be fine!
I will teach jer how to fly with her brand new wings,i will show her around,she will have many new wonderful friends that will love her and protect her forever...
Me and her will go visit our moms every night in their dreams,even if they won't remember us,we will be there...and also in their hearts,their souls,with all the great memories of a lifetime of joy,love and fun...
We were lucky to have such loving mom,and we will watch over them from here..
WELCOME HOME,MY BELOVED FRIEND,I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR A WHILE,AND WE WILL BE NOW TOGHETER FOREVER!!
A big party for Sam's arrival is on the way...join us and be merry,as we are now celebrating our new life..
Until we'll met with our human moms again...
Wet kisses and headbonks
Little Cleo and Sam
My angel friend Zeke the scarf cat tagged little Cleo...so here are the ten things i'd like for Xmas!!
1) i'd like my mom to know is okay if she wasn't there when i went to the Bridge..i feel and felt her love every moment of my life..
2) i'd like my mom to know i am okay here at the Bridge!! I have tons of friends and lots of fun..and there is no pain,no desease,no cruelty here!!Just tons of fun..
3) i'd like Zeke's mom Lola Little Feet to know her peanut is well taking care of here,by me and by his other two sister and a whole bunch of wonderful angel cats and kitties that have welcomed him with open paws..
4) i want my brother Giotto to know i miss him and look over him with much love...
5) i want a forever home for all cats and kitties at shelters..
6) i want to find a cure for FIP and every other deadly desease...
7) i want my bestest friends Chloe and Samantha the dog i miss them like crazy and i am so grateful for thgei friendship...i am looking over you two always...and come every night to play in your dreams..
8) i am grateful for my other mom in Milan,who take such great care of my while mom was away...mom Angela was my personal guardian angel on Earth..
9) i will be there on the Xmas tree like every year!! I will shine on top of it like the little star i am like i've done for 18 years before going to the Bridge..
10) i had a great life and i am having a great after-life!!
Dear friends of Cleopatra (and mine!)..as i anticipated,many of you are showing up to comfort me and give me wonderful tributes on how my little girl touched their lives...
Wonderful prince Dexter and his family ( i may ring you soon..),Anne and her mom Susie,Comet (i hope you are right about the dreams!!),our personal guardian angel Biscuit (take good care of my girl,cute face),Cleo's bestest friend Chloe and her marvellous mom Lola Little Feet (love ya,girl!) the fabulous divas Miss D,Hazel Lucy,Mr.Sister,Annie,Elsa,Sunshine,Ashley,Tammy,our german princess Happy (and her brothers) and all the boys,Miro,Calvin,Simon,Muffin,Boogers,Alex Finnegan,Black Angel,Bill,BBQ,Jet Giotto...
Your words about Cleopatra,your stories about how she brought some light in your lives are the greatest,most loving ways to cheer me up....THANK YOU,THANK YOU ALL!!!
I will save all your mails and i will read them when the pain for my loss becomes unberable....i am just grateful beyond words.