May 26th 2007 5:28 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Playing gotcha - the meme game
I’ve been tagged by two of my furriends (they both tagged me within 20 minutes of each other, talk about cool!) Leah
to participate in Kazumi Joy's meme.
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
My seven random facts:
1. I make sour-puss face if I’m woken up.
2. The first time I saw my vet she tried to convince Mom to let me come stay at her house!
3. I love love love mom’s foster kittens and get mad at her if she won’t let me play with them.
4. I’m a catnip junkie.
5. I loved to be brushed and will let Mom brush me as long as she wants, as long as she doesn’t touch my belly.
6. I am absolutely terrified of the outdoors. There are way too many noises out there!
7. I love to race mom to the bathroom (in the dark, of course) and I try to trip her.
I tag the following cats on Catster:
Leave a Comment