Likes: Chasing the ball and the frisbee (and anything else that moves!)
Pet-Peeves: hates the vacuum cleaner
Favorite Toy: rubber ball, frisbee, stuffed duck
Favorite Food: pizza crusts and cheese - or anything her brothers have
Favorite Walk: hates to walk on the leash - much happier guarding her backyard
Best Tricks: catching the frisbee
Arrival Story: Molly has been a part of our family since she was 6 weeks old.
Bio: Molly is a mini-Aussie who just turned 9 years old in November and is just the cutest little girl in the world! She has the biggest - most intense blue eyes you've ever seen! She is very smart and lets you know when she wants something - she's very loud!! But a great frisbee player!! and she is definitely Daddy's Little Girl!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their diary the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
Here are my pawsome facts:
1. I pick up the paper from the front of the house every day and take a "victory lap" around the living room before I give it to my Daddy.
2. I love rice cakes.
3. I love taking toys away from my two brothers - Leo and Casey.
4. I just started learning to swim in the pool with Mommy.
5. I just learned to "spin"...Mommy just loves it! I spin for my food..I spin for my treats...
6. My favorite thing is playing ball with Mommy and Daddy...I bark exactly 3 times every time I drop the ball...cool, huh? It's my thing...!
7. I live for when Mom finishes her yogurt in the morning...I get to lick the carton! And then I lick the spoon when Leo and Casey are done getting their pills.
1 Here are my pals that I have tagged:
Well it is real hot here in Pahrump! Not liking the middle of the day too much! Mom lets me outside -- but not for long! And I can only run around alot in the morning (because Mom gets up real early and throws the ball for me) and after the sun starts to go down. That is when it is time for ball again or a nice long walk. And then Mom is trying to teach me to swim -- and I'm not real crazy about that -- but I'm doing good. I can even walk out of the pool -- up the stair by myself now.
Hey everybody! Just wanted to let you know that my brothers Casey and Leo and I just moved to Pahrump, Nevada. We are finally in our new home which is just gorgeous and soon will have our backyard all fenced in so we can run around and play ball again. We left our home in NJ in October and we lived in our RV for 4 months til this week. Mom and Dad took us to the park here in Pahrump every day to play ball and we did lots of walking around this beautiful lake we were near -- but nothing is as nice as your own backyard!! So far it seems like we have lots of puppy pals in the neighborhood, but haven't actually met them yet! Can't wait to make all new friends! And we just love meeting all new friends on Dogster too!