Bio: he is the fluffiest cat in all World!!!
On 30 Oct. Theo was bitten by a huge giant centipede http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Vera nda/7314/inverte/lacrag.htm He had no chance. The vet. said that he had no pain, because the poison is soo strong to a small animal, that Theo dead with his nervous system paralized. :-( It was one of the sadest day in my life when I found my adorable cat dead on my yard.
Please, be careful with those monsters! They came from the darkness only at night to attack our pets and, God save us, children!