Photo Comments (1)
"But still soooo handsome"
Age: 8 Years Sex: Male Weight: 12 lbs.
"Groomsman for Joe and Amboy at their double wedding."
"Lovely Pumpkin and I at Joe and Weezer's wedding."
"the best day, my wedding to the lovely Pumpkin"
"This is my very serious look."
"Finally, a grown up picture of me"
"Mom's painting of me with a giant rose."
"Mom's painting....same me, but different giant flower."
"Viva La Mexico!!!!"
"ready for the ball." [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for John Hunt Morgan
Special Gift Box:
Morgy, Morg the Borg, Morgala(I am formerly Morgan le Fey...mom made an oops on my gender)
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
May 20th 2006
attention and being held
too soon to know..the dog
Favorite Nap Spot:
back of lazy boy or shoulder
so far, anything
a mighty purr
A couple of boys slipped this little cutey into my outdoor kitty walk.
Now I have to find a home for her or see if she can live outside or take her to the humane society.
Morgan has only been here for a day so far(arrival was Tuesday,
August 22, 2006). I am hoping to find her a home. I just can't keep her though she is such a sweetheart and loves people. It breaks my heart to have to give her away, but I have way too many and hubby is pretty adamant, although, I think he would like to have this one.
9 of 9
I have a home...I have a home!!!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Mid Winter Annifursary Bash January 31
I have a home. Daddy says I can stay. He really loves me. Mom gave me a new nickname...Morg the Borg....because resistance to me is futile. I love my new daddy...and mommy too.
Mom thought I was a girl, but after a visit to the doctor turns out I am a boy. I am still being called Morgan, but instead of Morgan le Fey, I am now John Hunt Morgan. She named be after C Confederate Civil War general. I guess that is fitting since I am gray. Mom became fascinated with Gen. Morgan when she was in high school and she has even visited his home and gravesite in Lexington, Kentucky. I guess maybe i should have told her sooner I was a boy.
The Tag Game:
This is a fun game. If you get tagged by a kitty, you write a list of 7 facts about yourself on your page. these may be things that are known or not known about yourself. You then tag 7 other kitties to play the game. Some kitties may get tagged multiple times so if that is the case you don't have to keep tagging 7 new kitties. In my family, we like to send our responses back to whoever tagged us as well as to those we tag.
My 7 Facts:
1. I am a proud member of the Furry Federation where I am the captain of the USS Cat o' Nine Tails.
2. I was originally named Morgan le Fey until mom found out I was a boy, not a girl. Now I am John Hunt Morgan, named for the American Civil War general.
3. My best buds at home are Independence Jefferson(Indy) and Harley Davidson(Harley).
4. I have become a butter fiend. Every morning I wait for mom to make her toast and to give me butter. More butter, please.
5. Mom believes I am the perfect cat as far as my conformation is concerned. She says I am the perfect picture of felinity.
6. I love chasing the laser light. Its my favorite plaything after Indy and Harley.
7. I am the biggest cuddle kitty in the house. I just love to snuggle with my mom. I like to burrow under her hair.
My 7 Taggees:
Harley Davidson(not my brother),
Morgan la Fey,
Morgan the Pirate Gato
Your turn to play...tag, you're it.
I've Been On Catster Since:
|August 23rd 2006
||More than 8 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 3082 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends