Likes: Playing & sleeping with dad, licking dad's hair when he comes back from the beach, the Blanky game, playing with Emily the Pug
Pet-Peeves: The vaccuum cleaner, being ignored, the trash truck
Favorite Toy: Her little fuzzy ball, her mousie, anything she can steal
Favorite Nap Spot: Usually either dad's side of the bed or her sister sister's bed
Favorite Food: Fancy Feast Ocean White Fish is her absolute favorite, but she has been known to have an experimental palate.
Skills: She is a sneak thief. She loves to steal things and hide them from the dumb humans she lives with.
Arrival Story: Trinity was originally intended for one of my husband's sisters. However, at the last minute, she had a change in situations so she couldn't take on a new kitten, so Trinity got to stay with my husband. She was a very light cream color, with dark ears, tail, feet and a smudge of dark around her nose and the bluest eyes you've ever seen. My husbad was smitten! Trinity was so small she spent the first couple of weeks sleeping on his shoulder every night. She's an easy going cat until there's something she wants and then she becomes an unstoppable force!! She's very clever with that typical Siamese sense of curiosity and mischief but she hasn't learned how not to get caught yet!!
Bio: When we moved in together she got a new kitty sister, Sally Maria. It took them a while to get used to each other, but now they're good friends (as long as Trinity remembers to respect Sally's seniority, then they get a long very well!) Trinity is usually our greeter when people come to the house. She likes to be admired and complemented on how pretty she is. She is a sweet, fun, easy going kitty that loves to be loved!
I've been tagged by Kittanna. I'm not much of the diary type. That's my sister Sally's job, but I am pretty special and I'm sure you'd all like to know more about me.
I'm to list 5 things I really like and then tag 5 friends to list what they like too!
1. I am called The Weasel because I like to steal things and hide them. I'm very good at it too.
2. I LOOOOOVE catnip! There's nothing better than getting completely stoned on the little bag under the coffee table. It's wonderful stuff!!
3. I've slept with my dad every night I've been with him. When I was really little, I could fit on his shoulder.
4. I hate having the girl put the flea stuff on me. It makes me feel all creepy crawly and I avoid her like the plague afterwards.
5. I groom my dad at least once a day. His hair gets so messy and he needs me to fix it for him. It's even better when he's been surfing 'cuz it's all salty and fishy tasting. Mmmmm....