April 9th 2013 5:47 pm
[ View A Comments (4) ]
Sorry I haven't written in so long, but Mom's been pretty busy. She and Dad even had the audacity to go on vacation last week and left us alone! Grandma came to check on it, but it's just not the same.
While they were away, my sweet friend Zoe tagged me to play Spring tag! Zoe, sorry it took me so long to post!
If you would like to play the Spring game, just copy my diary, change the answers to yours. Since I'm so late getting my answers in, I'm going to let anyone play that wants to play!
Five Things I Like About Spring In Between Naps:
1. Watching the birds at the feeder while sitting on Dad's side table
2. Smelling the spring breeze coming through the window
3. Watching Teebo enjoy the outdoors
4. Taking a nap in the nearest sun puddle
5. Running around the house - spring fever!!
Wishing for spring purrs,
I love running around the house with the Spring fever zoomies, too, Callie. Wanna play chase? Happy Spring!
I would LOVE to play chase Ashlynne!
I love running around the house and playing! But I always wait for my brother to be outside or sleeping.
How come you don't go outside Callie?