August 23rd 2012 7:15 pm
[ View A Comments (2) ]
My pal Monster tagged my bro Teebo, but I wanted to play too - so here goes!
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
I love laying under the tree, but I tend to be a bit territorial about it. So, if Rose or Teebo try and lay under the tree I'll mark the tree skirt. On the up side, we've gotten to have new tree skirts every year!
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
I hide under the bed in the lining from the box spring. We've managed to tear big holes in the box spring lining so I climb in there so no one can find me!
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
Swimming in kibble!
4) What's your favorite hobby? Anything goes.
Playing with glitter balls - especially carrying them around and meowing.
5) What’s your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
Peeing outside the box, because Mom has to clean it up.
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
A cat spa so I could be pampered like I deserve.
7) What is your guilty pleasure? Food, skirts and suits or cars? What?
Chewing up wrapping paper
8) What is your favorite make believe monster? And yes girls, unicorns and fairies are included.
Tinkerbell because her name is so close to one of my nicknames - Tinklebell
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home? Babysitting, taking baths, entertaining guests....what is your dread?
I know all about peeing outside the box - MOL!
Great hiding spot! I wonder how I can make some holes like that.