December 10th 2013 8:40 am
[ Leave A Comment | 5 people already have ]
Last night my mom and dad helped me with my journey to the Rainbow Bridge. I was losing weight and not feeling well...they found out I had cancer. I stopped eating and drinking the other day until I was too weak to get up. Mommy and daddy knew it would be kinder to take me to Dr Schrieber so I wouldn't suffer any more. They gave me some medicine that helped me sleep....I wasn't able to sleep much over the last few days. I fell asleep in mommy's arms...daddy got to hold and hug me too. I saw the Rainbow Bridge in my dreams and it was beautiful....I saw Sam and Selenie Bean my doggie siblings! They were running around..chasing bunnies...my favorite! I didn't want to leave but mommy said it was time...that she and daddy would be with me as soon as they could. She told me to play and eat as much as I want....all day long! I even met Tuesday...my daddy's daughter who came to the Bridge a long time ago. She likes to chase bunnies too! I gave her the message from our daddy. She said she already knew...apparently we can read minds up here too! I have lots of relatives to meet and play with...everyone is so nice here! I'll always be in my mommy's and daddy's hearts...and waiting for them here at the Rainbow Bridge...
June 5th 2008 6:38 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've been tagged by Hershey....here are six things I don't like...
1. I do not like when I am treated like a cat....I am a human!
2. I do not like dog drool.
3. I do not like when I can't poop!
4. I do not like having asthma attacks.
5. I do not like when my mom brushes my fursisters or furbrothers.
6. I do not like when mom gives anyone attention other than me!
I am tagging...
May 24th 2007 4:46 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write about themselves (the seven random facts) as well as the rules in their diary. You need to select seven cats to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment (via p-mail) telling them that they've been tagged and that they need to read your diary for more information.
My Seven Facts:
1. I have a condition called "Megacolon" which means I get very constipated sometimes and I've had to have the vet remove the poopie from my butt. Mom gives me medicine and special food so this doesn't happen anymore.
2. I also have asthma and have to get medicine every other day.
3. Because of my megacolon I do really fat poopies. Mom said they are as big as kittens!
4. I love having a fur brother like Sparky.....he's the best!
5. I like to put Sparky in a head lock and tackle him.
6. I follow my mom everywhere she goes in the house.
7. When my fur pup brother Sam was alive, I beat him up and gave him a bloody nose. Mom had to pull us apart.
See all diary entries for Stan (? to 2013)|