August 30th 2012 9:14 pm
[ View A Comments (2) ]
Beepers tagged me in this fun game, so here goes.
Who Am I?
(1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
We have the tiniest tree with tiny ornaments, garland, a star and a tiny little skirt and train set under it. It is one foot tall because Mom & Dad are afraid we would get into all kinds of trouble with a big tree. Well, not me, I have manners, but there are some less-than-civilized kitties around here.... How do you spell M-U-F-F-Y?
(2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
I am the one who is most impossible to find out of everyone in the house. I am not revealing my hidey spots. They shall and must remain top-secret classified info. Not even Detective Pansy could get this out of me with the lure of Tiki Cat and a bag of Temptations.
(3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
In a cozy house, spoiled and well-fed by people who love me. Wait, I am!! Wow, dreams do come true.
(4) What's your favorite hobby? Anything goes.
Nagging for food (that's a hobby, right?) and pestering Pearl.
(5) What’s your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
I scratch the sofa when I want food and it drives Mom & Dad crazy.
(6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I am a homebody, since whenever I get in the car for a ride, we wind up at the doc's where I get poked and prodded. Mom always promises we will "stop for chicken" on the way home, but it turns out to be a big fat lie!
(7) What is your guilty pleasure? Food, skirts and suits or cars? What?
Once in awhile, Dad brings us home a grilled chicken breast from KFC and we all get a little piece of the meat. Yum yum!!! Other than that, I love my treats.
(8) What is your favorite make believe monster? And yes girls, unicorns and fairies are included. Post a pic of this mysterious beast.
Monster? Does Pearl count?
(9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home? Babysitting, taking baths, entertaining guests....what is your dread?
I get my medicine on the tip of my ear every night for my thyroid and after 4 years, I still try to run from it every night. It makes my ears wet and yucky!
I like staying home too!
Next time your mom says you're going to 'stop for chicken', I hope you really do! I love chicken, too!
When we go to the vet, Mom always takes a few treats along. If we act pitiful enough, we might get a treat before seeing the vet, but for sure we get some treats afterward, as soon as we go back inside our carrier. A few bites of freeze-dried chicken is still not quite worth going to the vet for, though.
Enjoyed reading your answers, Murray! :)