November 21st 2008 7:55 pm
[ View A Comments ]
Ashley wrote and told me I have to write 5 things which I am thankful for in honor of Thanksgiving being just around the corner. Here goes:
1. I am thankful that Mom and Dad just happened to be looking to adopt a cat at the same time I was at the SPCA. They saw lots and lots of cats at 2 shelters in March, 2005. Dad said to Mom "how about this one?" and Mom said "he's okay". Okay??? OKAY??? I went to my forever home on March 30, 2005. Dad said he picked me because I looked very calm and peaceful and he didn't think I'd be a lot of trouble. (hee hee hee) I am now the absolute love of their lives - how's that for being "okay"?
2. I am thankful that I have a store nearby that sells Tiki Cat and a warm home with lots of perches and toys and big clean litter boxes.
3. I am thankful for the catnip that Mom grows and that our friends send us.
4. I am thankful for Willie (sometimes) and Pearl (occasionally) who keep me company when Mom & Dad go to work.
5. I am especially thankful for all my friends on Catster. We have made many wonderful friends here who understand us felines and love us like the wonderful furry companions we are.
I will tag my good friends
Boogers, Calvin, Hazel Lucy, Mercy and Rocky Ann
Have a great night everybody.