July 20th 2012 10:15 am
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
Some kitties in my home group, "I'm no longer alone," are having trouble posting pictures. So I thought I would put in my diary exactly how I have done it so they could do the same. Mom and I aren't too good at computer skills but this procedure has worked fur us.
1. I went to Google Images and decided on a picture.
2. I right clicked on the picture, and then left clicked on "Properties" when it came up (it was Kally Kat who told me about doing this).
3. When the "Properties" window appeared, I selected the address (URL)--when you do this, scroll down if necessary to make sure you get all of it. This caused me trouble at first because I didn't realize that what you see is not necessarily the entire address; you may need to scroll down to get it all.
4. I pressed the "CTRL" and "c" keys simultaneously to copy the address.
5. I closed the "Properties" window.
6. I closed Google Images and went to our INLA group page.
7. On our group page, I scrolled down to "Image creator" and clicked on it.
8. I placed the cursor in the "Link" space and pressed the "CTRL" and "v" keys simultaneously to paste the address into it.
9. I placed the cursor in the "Link Description" space and typed the description I wanted--fur example, "Euphorbia."
10. I clicked on the "create forum code" button.
11. I selected the entire forum code as soon as it appeared (again, I had to scroll down to get all of it) and pressed the "CTRL" and "c" keys simultaneously to copy it.
12. I closed the "image creator" page and went to my Catster Paw Mail Box and opened the message I wanted to reply to with the picture, and clicked on Reply.
13. I wrote my reply and then I pressed the "CTRL" and "v" keys simultaneously to get the forum code into the reply. Then, when I previewed the message, the picture was there!
Leave A Comment | 2 people already have
That's nice of you to help others purrs and whiskerkisses
Oh sweetheart that was so sweet of you to mention my
Kally Kat's name in your Diary. Yes, that's one way of doing it & another one too!
This brought a very big smile with a wet tear of happiness, such warmth & love oh, it feels so gud!
I'm so proud of you Athena to share this with your other Catster furriends......
I will always help any furr that needs help as long as I'm able to, or find a way to get help!
Hi ♥Sam we are all here to help one another, cause that's what friends furry & hooman do!!!!
I have the image creator, create a link right on the top of my 1 of my toolbars for easy handy access.
Me & mommy wuvs ya all so much! mol....
Kally Kat luvs ღ ღ