Likes: He wants to go outside and rub himself on the sprinkler nozzle.
Pet-Peeves: He doesn't get to go outside as much as he wants. He hates closed doors.
Favorite Toy: A small stuffed starfish on a string. He carries it around for comfort and leaves it in unusual places.
Favorite Nap Spot: In his two story cat condo bowl
Favorite Food: Fancy Feast--only chicken or turkey and never fish
Skills: He's a talking cat. He opens cupboards with his paws. He also puts his paws under the bathroom door if someone is in there.
Arrival Story: His mother (a pure Persian) was brought into the animal clinic where I bring my other cat CNN and she had 6 kittens. One of them was Bob and I adopted him as soon as he was old enough to come home.
Bio: Bob likes to wake me up at 3am. He is nocturnal and ready to party in the middle of the night. He takes his paw and methodically shoves everything off the night stand...books, cups, glasses, jewelry. He knocks over heavy things so the noise will wake me up. I love him too much to get mad at him when he does this.
Lives Remaining: 9 of 9
Forums Motto: I have something to say about everything
The rules of the tagging game are to list all of the things you are thankful for in your diary. Then send a rosette to 5 kitties. My kitties are:
--I am thankful to be Cat of the Day!
--I am thankful that when I wandered out the garage door the other day and got lost and didn't come home all night, that I finally found my house again and I made it home safe and sound!
--I am thankful for my big sister CNN, who I think is so beautiful.
--I am thankful for my Tommy and my mommy.
Here's how to play. List 7 random facts about yourself and then send a message to 7 cats and tell them to go read your diary:
1) I love to go outside and roll on my back in a ray of sunshine. If anyone comes down the walkway, I run inside. I'm sort of a scaredy cat!
2) I like to sit on top of the refrigerator and stare down at everybody.
3) In the morning, I make a noise that is a cross between a purr and a meow. My mother says I'm "chirping".
4) I don't like to watch the water go down the toilet, but my sister CNN does!
5) Dogs are scary.
6) Squirrels are sublime.
7) My feet are extra furry and everyone calls them "hobbit feet"