August 28th 2007 5:09 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Just wanted to remind each of you that mommy and I are walking for a cause on November 3. We are walking 3 miles for those with Alzheimers Disease. We are trying to help those who are no longer able to help themselves. Mommy is the director of an Alzheimers Unit and believes in helping those with memory loss live and die with dignity.
The donations are really down this year...not sure why. Mommy said something about the gas prices and the econmy. If you are comfotable and wouldn't mind spreading the word to those you know, we would greatly appreciate it. Mommy's donations are strictly earmarked for respite care, education, and assistance with meds.
My heart is forever changed by those with memory loss...please help me continue to help them...Sissy & I are walking to support Alzheimers Disease.
In a Gallup poll commissioned by the Alzheimer’s Association, one in 10 Americans said that they had a family member with Alzheimer’s and one in three knew someone with the disease. The number of Americans with Alzheimer’s disease will continue to grow and by 2050 could total 16 million people.
Please help make a difference by supporting me with a donation as I walk in the annual Alzheimer''s Association Memory Walk®. Funds raised at Memory Walk support varies areas to improve the lives of individuals living with Alzheimer’s and local programs for all those affected by the disease.
To get to our page you go to:
1. Go to http://www.alz.org/greaterdallas
2. On the left hand side of the main page Click on Memory Walk
3. Under that page, scroll down and click on Choose a walk near you...
4. Pick November 3rd-Dallas
5. Then on that page at the top hit sponsor participant and then enter mommy's name Lezli Ragland or
6. you can also look for mommy on the far right hand side of the page and click that....please let me know if you still are expereincing problems. If this does not work, the best thing to do is email mommy at LEZLIR@peoplepc.com and she can go to the site and email the webpage to you directly.
We are in awe of all the wonderful support we have already received. Thanks so much for the kindness, generosity, and selflessness. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE ALL THE DONATIONS, HELP AND CONTINUED SUPPORT FROM YOU. PLEASE DONT STOP NOW!! We love you all. Thanks again, Sissy, Jazzi and Mommy.
Leave a Comment