May 21st 2007 6:30 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
~peers out from behind curtain~ Hello? Is any kitty there? Step a little closer so I can bop you on the head!
My friend Tigress said I need a diary. A diary? Isn't that for girls? I guess Tigress is a girl, so that makes sense. I'm not saying I'll do whatever a girl tells me, but Tigress made it so tempting: I'm playing a game! It's the meme game! I'm a big fan of ME so this will be fun!
I have been tagged by the mighty Tigress! Hear her roar! Pretty good for a girl, eh?
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
My seven random facts:
1. I like to bop kitties on the head. Any kitties! All kitties! I don't discriminate. Would YOU like to be bopped? ~raises paw~
2. My deepest darkest secret: even though I am a bully at home, the v-e-t scares me so much that I can't move a muscle! If the v-e-t pulls my leg out, out it my leg stays. If she pushes it back, back my leg goes. Wait! Did you type "scared" Mommy? I am not scared! I am just very very smart! If I hold very still, the v-e-t will get bored and leave me alone. It works every time!
3. I do not chase bugs - they aren't fast enough to entertain me.
4. I am too manly to be cuddled, but if no one's looking I let Mommy pick me up and hold me like a baby with my tummy in the air.
5. I don't sleep in bed with Mom and Dad. I only end up there 'cause I get bored waiting for the toe monster to strike again. ~POUNCE!~
6. I only torture Simba because I want her to play with me.
7. Even though I once lived in a dumpster, I had to be TAUGHT to eat people-food.
I tag the following cats on Catster:
1. Racer - because he is my best friend
2. Tyler - with a name like Mr. Boombastic how could I NOT pick him?
3. Queso - 'cause he's a pawsome detective
4. Gimme - he rides a Harley!
5. Toffy - a boy who can open cupboards like me!
6. Tiger - he talks like me and he's a tabby too!
7. Tuxedo - he loves his Daddy as much as I love my Daddy!
Leave a Comment