Nicknames: No!; Spaz; Darnit; The Little Fear Demon
Birthday: April 13th 2002
Coloration: Brown Tabby
Likes: playing with absolutely anything; tormenting Simba; racing Dante for treats; eating newspaper
Pet-Peeves: being told "no!"; strangers
Favorite Toy: laser light!; also, feather wand, cat dancer, mini mice, jingly balls, and Simba's Love Eeek
Favorite Nap Spot: with Gitta or Dante (in the closet if we have guests)
Favorite Food: anything!
Skills: not yet
Arrival Story: Poor little Nero was abandoned near a dumpster. We heard him crying one cold November night, and found him starved for both attention and food. He walked right up to the door to our house, and, after a search for a family that might be missing him and a check for microchip (as well as some serious flea and earmite meds), he became part of our family.
Bio: Nero is the wanna-be alpha male of the house, and often acts as a bully towards the other cats. He really loves to play, and doesn't understand why the oldsters won't play with him. He's taking to following our oldest and smacking her. For all his bravado, he's terrified of new people and will run and hide from anyone except my partner or myself.
When it's just us, his favorite past-time is chasing a laser light: he loves it when the light races down the hallway and up the wall at the end. He can jump nearly to the ceiling just trying to capture that pesky light! Recently, though, he's taken to observing the penlight itself: he may be catching onto where the light is coming from. Looks like we may have a smarty pants in our midst! Still, it doesn't stop him from going crazy when that red light starts moving.
~peers out from behind curtain~ Hello? Is any kitty there? Step a little closer so I can bop you on the head!
My friend Tigress said I need a diary. A diary? Isn't that for girls? I guess Tigress is a girl, so that makes sense. I'm not saying I'll do whatever a girl tells me, but Tigress made it so tempting: I'm playing a game! It's the meme game! I'm a big fan of ME so this will be fun!
I have been tagged by the mighty Tigress! Hear her roar! Pretty good for a girl, eh?
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
My seven random facts:
1. I like to bop kitties on the head. Any kitties! All kitties! I don't discriminate. Would YOU like to be bopped? ~raises paw~
2. My deepest darkest secret: even though I am a bully at home, the v-e-t scares me so much that I can't move a muscle! If the v-e-t pulls my leg out, out it my leg stays. If she pushes it back, back my leg goes. Wait! Did you type "scared" Mommy? I am not scared! I am just very very smart! If I hold very still, the v-e-t will get bored and leave me alone. It works every time!
3. I do not chase bugs - they aren't fast enough to entertain me.
4. I am too manly to be cuddled, but if no one's looking I let Mommy pick me up and hold me like a baby with my tummy in the air.
5. I don't sleep in bed with Mom and Dad. I only end up there 'cause I get bored waiting for the toe monster to strike again. ~POUNCE!~
6. I only torture Simba because I want her to play with me.
7. Even though I once lived in a dumpster, I had to be TAUGHT to eat people-food.
I tag the following cats on Catster:
1. Racer - because he is my best friend
2. Tyler - with a name like Mr. Boombastic how could I NOT pick him?
3. Queso - 'cause he's a pawsome detective
4. Gimme - he rides a Harley!
5. Toffy - a boy who can open cupboards like me!
6. Tiger - he talks like me and he's a tabby too!
7. Tuxedo - he loves his Daddy as much as I love my Daddy!