Nicknames: Buda Goo, Budalicious, Budita, Budapest
Birthday: February 15th 2005
Likes: Sleeping, being the center of attention, biting the tip of his tail
Pet-Peeves: His weekly baths
Favorite Toy: Q-tips, drives him crazy and lately his catnip mice, daddy's foot when he's putting his socks on
Favorite Nap Spot: On top of someone or underneath the sheets
Favorite Food: Tunaaaa and Proplan
Skills: He grabs things with his paws, like little hands, watches TV and loves Animal Planet's Funniest Videos
Arrival Story: I looooove cats but my husband hates animal hair, so we got a Sphynx.
Bio: We are from Mexico City and Buda had to fly from Las Vegas on his own. When I got him and opened the kennel first thing he did was to jump on my lap purring and licking my face. He loooves to sleep but loves playing and running around like mad every morning before we go to work. He is extremely social and loves to be the center of attention. He can't stop purring and loves to lick and give little nips as gratitude. He is addicted to Q-tips, loves eating my plants and doesn't like catnip (go figure!).
I have been tagged by my very good friend Klemy Q-tip for a Christmas list. Then I am to tag five other furry friends to post Christmas lists. So here is my list…
1. I want all homeless kitties to live with us so they can eat and sleep in a warm place and mommy can give them lots of love.
2. A massive supply of yummi Q-tips.
3. A never ending supply of tuna, tuna all day, nap with a can of tuna, TUNA!!!
4. I want my sister Freya to stop grooming me so much! She can't remember we're hairless and her tongue is like sandpaper.
5. I want animal cruelty to become a felony all over the world.
Now I am tagging my fianceé Bambi, and my friends Sidney Baxter James, Amelia, Mr. D and Boogers for their Christmas List.
I have been tagged! Yup, I've been tagged by my friends Bambi, Monkey Butt, Lucky and Blaster (wow, feel really popular now), to participate in Kazumi Joy's meme.
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
My seven random facts:
1. I'm a 2-year-old sphynx.
2. I have a sister named Lady Freya.
3. I only eat dry cat food and tuna, NOTHING ELSE.
4. I love chewing the tip of my tail (like a pacifier) when I'm comfy.
5. I'm sooo vocal that my humans sometimes think that I can talk.
6. I wake up meowmy purring, biting her nose or chin and sitting on her face (last one never works out).
7. I'm as friendly as can be, weather you're another cat, a dog or a human.
I tagged the following cats on Catster:
Sidney Baxter James
Awwww, love my page. Finally mom decided to do something about it and learn how to include music and backgrounds and collaged pictures and all. It wouldn't be possible without the help of my friends
*Boogers*, *Fido*, and *Hondo*
I hope you like it and please visit my girlfriend *Lady Freya*
Have a Happy Easter and hope the Easter Kitty brought you loads of catnip eggs, hehehe.