Arrival Story: My brothers and I (all 9 of us!!) were born on a goat farm ,the lady that owned the farm called a rescue to take us. There were 4 black kittens, 4 tabby kittens and one solid grey...who knows where he came from, right??? Well the rescue called my mommy to come get us and take care of us until we got forever homes. We were kindof wild, but mommy took lots of time with us and made us calm with people. Most of my brothers got new forever homes. My brother Teal'c and me stayed with mommy though. Not too many people want black cats... My mommy LOVES black cats though!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
My seven random facts:
1) I'm very lovable, but I can turn really quick if you rub me the wrong way.
2) I was born on a goat farm. There were 9 kittens in my litter 4 black, 4 tabby and one gray.
3) I make a tapping sound when I purr.
4) I like to pick on Cherri.
5) When I walk I sashay.
6) When meowmy comes from the big house with our wet food to put us to bed I always walk right in front of her the whole way to our house. I don't want her to get lost! :0)