"Pandi (wahoti) supervises dinner preparations!"
Age: 11 Years Sex: Female Weight: 6 lbs.
|Home:Chicago, IL ||[I have a diary!] |
Photo Comments (2)
"Pandi loves her Trankie Blankie gift"
"Pandi grows a winter bib"
"Pandora checks to see if Coffee is still breathing"
"Pandi (wahoti) tests drives the stroller"
"Pandi in catnip coma...."
"Pretty, Pretty Pandora"
"Pandi(wahoti) uses the Queen's couch!"
"Coffee and Pandora in the window"
Photo Comments (1)
"On my magic cat mat...dozing and dreaming about my Pedro...ahhhhh... Pedro!" [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for Pandora
Catster stats for Pandora
23 times 453
Special Gift Box:
Pandi (with a heart over the i); Piggy (with a heart over the i)
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
February 18th 2003
People who chase cats
Wand with twinkle ribbons, fuzzy balls, laser light, Mom's feet under the covers!
Favorite Nap Spot:
In the bedroom closet, next to the shoe tree.
Organic chicken broth with bits of real chicken and shrimp...at 5 AM
When Pandora was about two-and-a-half, she was adopted by a family, and after about 5 months of adoption, they learned they needed to give her up because of allergies. After hearing her story, I decided to see if I could take Pandora into my home. I made one visit to see Pandora and it was love at first sight! She came home with me the same day.
Pandora had to adjust to two homes within a six-month period. She understandably took her time trusting the humans in her life. Although her breeder home does not recommend that Pandora go into a multiple-cat home, Pandora bonding much faster than expected to the primary (Queen) feline in our home. She watches her new Big Sister, Coffee, with intent interest. We are hoping she will learn from Coffee that the home is safe and that we do everything we can to reduce stress for cats.
9 of 9
Pandi (with a heart over the i)
The Groups I'm In:
ﮎх٦♀♣, FANCYPANTS CAFE, FOR THE LOVE OF LAUREL, As the World Purrs, Cat in the Bag, Chicago Cubs fans, City Kitties, Girl Cats Rule, Our Birthdays!, Poopology, Ragdolls Rule, Ragdolls!, ROCKIN RAGDOLLS!, The Kitties' Club (TKC), The Social Cats, Tweak and Dashy, ~~~*♥Dog Park USA♥*~~~
The Last Forum I Posted In:
WIGGY & PEPPER's WEDDING
Fly catching (and I'm good at it!)
Favorite baseball team:
Chicago Cubs, of course
Bob Marley The Legend
Favorite Boy Cat:
|Feb. 18 is my Birthday!:|
I've Been On Catster Since:
|My Favorite Day:|
|May 30th 2006
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2929 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
February 3rd 2011 3:50 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
I have been tagged for the game going around. List five things about my human that are annoying to me and then tag five of my friends.
1. My Mom rescued me from a bad situation, so it is hard for me to list things that she does that annoy me. I mean, she feeds me, and grooms me, and protects me from rain and snow and Coffee! Coffee thinks she is the Queen of the House and the Whole World. Anyway, I would really like it if Mom would wake up when I tell her the alarm clock is about to scare her out of bed. I try and try my best every day to let her know the alarm is about to sound. I usually start about 30 minutes ahead of time but then I have to be more persistent as it gets closer. I know she is grateful for my efforts because she always says my name. Every day she says “Pandora, please leave me alone and let me blah blah blah blah.” See? She says “Pandora!” That’s my name.
2. I usually love it when Mom grooms me and give me Petramalt but when I sometimes have matted furs, or when my pant furs get really, really long and catches some of my poos, Mom gets out the scissors and gives me a short fur-cut. Most of the time the trimmed furs are not so bad, but when she trims my uh…er…you know, when she trims my panties…well a girl like me just doesn’t like to wear her pant furs that short!! Mom, that embarrasses me!
3. Every morning Mom picks up my baby toys and puts them in the toy box! I have to search and search for my babies until they are all rescued from the toy box and put them back in the living room, or dining room, or hallway and sometimes I let them play in the bedroom. Mom!!! Why do you take my babies every day?
4. My Mom sometimes puts supplies in a thing she calls a suitcase and when she leaves the condo she does not come back for days and days and hours and even though our best friend-fursons come in a feed us and talk to us, I miss my Mom! Why does she have to leave like that? She always comes back, but it still makes me upset.
5. Cat tree! I keep asking and begging for a very tall cat tree so I can run away from that hissy Coffee Pot (Coffee Pot is too fat to run up a tree after me…heeheeheee). Everytime the catalog comes in the mail I make sure I purr real loud when Mom looks at the pages of cat trees. I tell her the word “CAT-a-log” should be a clue that it is meant for her to buy me (a CAT) a cat tree. She still hasn’t brought it.
Now for the final step, I will tag my friend Pandora (cuz she has the same name as me!), Jaspurr, Polarus, Regulus, and Rufus. Now, tag five other friends and invite them to play!
August 20th 2010 5:07 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
We received some sad news today. The Princess Pooter is very, very sick. Princess Pooter was one of our family's first Catster furiends. http://www.catster.com/cats/336990
Purrs and prayers are needed.
Pandi (with a 'heavy' heart over the i)
July 23rd 2010 7:38 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Dear Diary: I've been tagged by my friend, Tweak. Thanks for tagging me Tweakie! Now all I have to do is answer five questions and then tag someone else.
1. Do you ever wake your parent up in the night? Not so much the middle of the night but early in the morning. I think Ma really likes it when I warn her that the alarm clock is getting ready to buzz and she needs to get up and fix my breakfast. Ma always shouts my name out when I wake her! She never calls out Coffee's name early in the morning.
2. Do you ever tear up things? No, I'm a princess and in princess training school I was taught to always be beautiful, use only the scratching post, and keep my tiara straight when on the cat walk. I am kind to my toys and all my stuffed babies.
3. What is your favorite treat? CHICKEN!!!! If you see my friend Tweak's page, you will see a long list of chicken flavors that she likes -- I like those too! Maybe Tweak went to princess training school too.
4. Can you fetch something when asked to do so? YES! I do it all the time. Ma is so mean to my stuffed babies -- she tosses them around and I have to fetch them and put them back in their bed -- or on my Trankie Blankie that Hazel Lucy's mom made just for me!
5. Have you ever lived any place other than where you live now? Yes. This is my third home, but it is the LAST place. I don't think I will ever have to change to another mommy again. The first mommy was a breeder and the second mommy did not know how to take care of princess kitties. My furever mommy understands how delicate a princess kitty can be and she takes gooooood care of me.
Now I think I will tag my friend Tessa! She is a princess, too. Tagging friends helps us all learn new stuff about each other. I like that!
See all diary entries for Pandora|