Photo Comments (1)
"Now I can fly thanks to Willow for my wings."
Sex: Female Weight: 8 lbs.
"One sweet cat, that's me"
"I'm just a little doll."
"Darling Honky in his civies."
"I loved to look outdoors."
"Here I am...lookin' at you, kid."
"Can you see me now?"
"Captain Tea Hot Earl Gray of the USS Alley Kat Zam"
"My handsome boyfriend, Honky Cat, also a Federation captain."
"I am so proud of my Federation flag" [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for Tea Hot Earl Gray(RIP)
Catster stats for Tea Hot Earl Gray(RIP)
17 times 1,656
Special Gift Box:
Tea Hot, Hotters,
Gray and White
She was a little lost stray one the streets. I first brought her in because I thought I had a home for her. Those folks decided they wanted a dog instead. So, the pretty little girl stayed with us.
Tea Hot's name comes from Captain Jean Luc Picard's favorite beverage....and she was gray. She was a sweet little girl who cause very little trouble. She was not ill for long and that is a blessing. We miss this little girl
To infinity and beyond.
The Groups I'm In:
!*~in loving memory~*!, "ROYAL FELINE GROUP", Fearless Feline Flyers', Rainbow Bridge, Rainbow Bridge Kitties, Trekkies!!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
The Wedding of Kate and Bee Jay
The Tag Game:
This is a fun game. If you get tagged by a kitty, you write a list of 7 facts about yourself on your page. these may be things that are known or not known about yourself. You then tag 7 other kitties to play the game. Some kitties may get tagged multiple times so if that is the case you don't have to keep tagging 7 new kitties. In my family, we like to send our responses back to whoever tagged us as well as to those we tag. I was tagged by Mickey Gibson and Dora the Explorer.
My 7 facts:
1. I was named for Capt. Jean Luc Picard's favorite beverage. He would always order, "Tea hot, Earl Gray."
2. I have a wonderful boyfriend at the rainbow bridge. He is a very handsome white cat named Honky Cat.3. I had very soft fur. I even looked soft.
4. I never got very big. I was always a dainty girl.
5. I am a member of the Furry Federation and am captain of the USS Alley Kat Zam.
6. On earth I was a very quiet kitty. I still am most of the time.
7. I was very lucky to have been found by my human mon and to be given a good and safe life indoors.
My 7 taggees:
Now its your turn...tag, you're it.
I've Been On Catster Since:
|My handsome boyfriend:|
|May 16th 2006
||More than 8 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 3146 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends