"I am Eddie, I see all....."
Sex: Male Weight: 12 lbs.
"Ready to be best man for my bro Trevor"
"I live to climb the highest peaks...."
"Just relaxin' on the ole cat pole"
"What a guy am I"
"Ready for my sis Kate's wedding to BeeJay"
"My basket of goodies"
"Ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille"
Photo Comments (1)
"With my brother, Big Boy...I watch over him from the Bridge now" [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for Edmund Hillary(RIP)
Catster stats for Edmund Hillary(RIP)
18 times 1,636
Special Gift Box:
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
He loved his mommy, his brother and his uncles
Favorite Nap Spot:
just giving lots of love
His mama was a semi feral cat who I caught and brought into the house before she gave birth. i kept 2 of the kittens(she had 8, 7 survived).
Eddie got his name from Sir Edmund Hillary who was the first man to climb Mount Everest. Eddie was the first kitten to climb out of the box. Eddie was the sweetest, lovingest boy. He and his brother Big Boy we almost inseparable. He was also great friends with his uncles Gavroch and Leo. Eddie was taken from us way too soon. He was not yet 10. He was strictly an indoor cat, yet somehow he got pneumonia. His doctor said he could be treated with heavy doses of antibiotic, but he thought it would do no good. Eddie was literally drowning and laboring to breath. I selfishly want to treat him, but did not want him to suffer. So he is now in kitty heaven after having crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Big Boy and I both miss him very much.
Who luvs ya , baby.
The Groups I'm In:
!*~in loving memory~*!, "ROYAL FELINE GROUP", Brilliant Orange Cats Unite, Gone but not Forgotten, Rainbow Bridge, Rainbow Bridge Kitties
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Mietzi's and Boots wedding and baby adoption
|My sweetest love:|
The tag game:
|Our adopted babes:|
I have been tagged by Ashley, Maya, and Stinky. This is a great game. Once you are tagged, youi have to list 7 facts about yourself. You post this on your page and can also send it to 7 other kitties you then tag. What fun facts can you tell us.
My 7 facts
1. My kitty mom was a feral cat my human mom caught when she was pregnant. There were 8 of us kittens, 7 surviving. Mom kept 2 of us...both orange, myself and my brother Big Boy.
2. Here at the bridge I met the gorgeous Mipette. She is my very significant other. We have 2 adopted children...Little Bella and Ziggy. I love my family here.
3. On earth my best friend was my litter brother. I still misshim, but he will join us one day.
4.I loved sleeping in mom's lap.
5. I communicate with Big Boy often and he then does things in front of mom that only I did. That is how she knows I come to see her.
6. I loved to play with rattling mice. They were my favorite toys.
7. I know mom feels she lost me way too soon and that she did not do enough for me, but that is not true. I try to tell her that. It was my time to cross...if I had not done so when I did, I might never have met my beautiful Mipette. I will see you again, mom, when the time is right.
My 7 taggees
I know some of you may have already been tagged. If so, you do not need to play again unless you want to. Thanks
I've Been On Catster Since:
|May 16th 2006
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 3264 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends