Photo Comments (2)Sex: Female Weight: 8 lbs.
Leave a treat for Little Bit Girl
Catster stats for Little Bit Girl
26 times 1,665
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
May 12th 2002
too many people brother Morgan.
any other cat's tail
Favorite Nap Spot:
Friskies prime filets
One day she showed up on my front porch....very pregnant. She was a bit shy of me, but would allow me to touch her. I manged to wrap her in a towel and bring her into the house where I put her into the dog's crate(he no longer uses it). the next day she gave birth to 5 adorable kittens.
I found homes for all of Litty's kittens, but she remained with me. I could not just put her back outside. At first she was very shy about being petted, but now she loves her scritches, especially when we are all in bed. She is also very friendly at feeding time and often inthe evening when we are watching TV. On 2-23-2010, Litty crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. She was being held by mom and purring as she was helped along in her journey. She had just been diagnosed with FIP. She was in a downward spiral and drowning in the infection. Litty had been a semi feral kitty who had come a long way while she was inside. She had become very affection to both her mom and dad. We will miss her always.
Is it food yet?
The Last Forum I Posted In:
The Italian Festa
The tag game:
This is a fun game. If you get tagged by a kitty, you write a list of 7 facts about yourself on your page. these may be things that are known or not known about yourself. You then tag 7 other kitties to play the game. Some kitties may get tagged multiple times so if that is the case you don't have to keep tagging 7 new kitties. In my family, we like to send our responses back to whoever tagged us as well as to those we tag. I was tagged by Sugar.
My 7 Facts:
1. I was a semi feral cat of about 6 -9 months old when mom caught me and brought me inside.
2. Three days after being brought inside, I gave birth to 5 kittens...2 girls and 3 boys. All went to good homes.
3. I was young and small. Mom said I was just a little bit of a thing and that became my name. I grew some but am still on the small side.
4. My favorite sibling is my brother Stinker.
5. I do like to be petted, but I am still very timid and shy.
6. Mom says dad is just joking about his barbeque recipes. I'm not so sure, so I stay out of his reach.
7. I love to go outside in our kitty walk. I am always the first one to go out when it gets set up for summer.
My 7 taggees:
Now its your turn...tag, you're it.
My 7 facts:
I've Been On Catster Since:
|My darling fiance..so handsome:|
|May 15th 2006
||More than 10 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends