Photo Comments (3)
"I have my wings...thank you, Willow"
Sex: Male Weight: 10 lbs.
|Home:Columbus, OH ||[I have a diary!] |
"Ready to sprinkle some angel dust on the happy wedding."
"Ready to serve as best man for my brother Joe."
"Hello, my name is Stinker, but you can call me St. Inker."
"Ready to cruise to Japan"
Photo Comments (1)
"Mom with a handsome, one eyed orange kitty at the Sanctuary in Rome"
"Sanctuary cats...note the handsome orange fellow"
"ready for the wedding"
"Looking oh so peaceful and serene"
"My butterfly wings let me fly everywhere." [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for Stinker(RIP March 29, 2008)
Catster stats for Stinker(RIP March 29, 2008)
34 times 1,759
Stinker Butt, Stinks, Stink Man
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
March 3rd 1993
Orange & White Tabby
I love ear scritches.
Waiting for breakfast.
I don't really have one.
Favorite Nap Spot:
Hmmmm, anywhere I can find to stretch out.
Singing....chirps like a bird
I used to belong to some people who lived 2 houses away. They did not take good care of me. One January, when I was about 10 months old, the temperature dropped to a wind chill of 40 below. My now mommy brought her dog out to go potty and I ran over to her. She took the dog back inside and then came back out to take me to my "home" so I could be inside. She knocked on the door but the people would not answer. She tried 3 times to take me there. After that, she decided I could stay in her basement til the weather got better. To make a long story short, that was a bit over 12 years ago and I only spect a day or two in tha basement before I got to run the house.
I love my home and my mommy and daddy. Mommy usually names the kitties but I got my name from daddy. I had sort of been hanging around the house(before I came inside) and he just started calling me Stinker. The name stayed, even though I am very sweet and loving and I hardly ever stink at all.
Is it time to eat?
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Mid Winter Annifursary Bash January 31
|My bestest kitty friend ever:|
|My catster twin:|
The tag Game:
|My most beautiful girlfriend...so sweet:|
I have been tagged by Ashley, Maya, Loki and Stinky. This is a great game. Once you are tagged, youi have to list 7 facts about yourself. You post this on your page and can also send it to 7 other kitties you then tag. What fun facts can you tell us.
My 7 facts
1. My very bestest friend in the world is my buddy, Jason Hopper. He and his dad are super cool.
2. There are 2 other special kittes I need to mention. The Beautiful Ashley and the Lovey Hope. They are the best friends a guy could every hope for.
3. My twins on Catster are Mr. Pink and Jazz. I guess we could be triplets.
4. I have very thick and soft fur. It is not long but its not really short either. Mom says I feel like a plush animal.
5. I really like my sibs Gavroche and Leo, but my sister Mama Ellie is almost a shadow to me. She says I make her feel brave.
6. I am one very lucky cat. If mom had not rescued me from owners who did not take care of me, I might have become a popsicle....I had been left outside in temps of 40 below zero with the wind chill.
7. I love to go outside in my very safe kitty walk...as soon as mom gets it set up again now that good weather is back.
My 7 taggees are
|A great friend and most lovely girl:|
In the early morning hours of March 29, 2008, I suffered a horrible freak accident. In what must have been a fall, I severely injured my spine and face. An xray also showed that I had a large, probably cancerous tumor in my chest. While being held in the loving arms of my mother, and with daddy beside me, I was helped peacefully across the bridge. Here I will wait with other rainbow siblings until my pawrents some to pick me up.
I've Been On Catster Since:
|May 12th 2006
||More than 8 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2985 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
January 20th 2009 2:05 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been tagged bySonny Bono, Heaven's Rock Star. I need to tell 7 things about myself and then tag 7 of my very good furiends. I'll do my best, Sonny.
1) I was rescued from 40 below windchill in a very cold January and found my furever home.
2) I am married to the most wonderful, intelligent and beautiful Ashley of New Jersey.
3)I have been at the rainbow Bridge for 10 months and can still feel the love from my earth home.
4) My dear friend Mr. Pink thought Stinker was not a good name for me, so he began calling me St. Inker...Kinda cool.
5) I am guardian angel to an earth look a like named Victor Gibbs.
6) My BFF is Jason Hopper, but I love all my dear friends here on Catster.
7)I try to act as a welcoming cat at the Bridge for many of the new arrivals, and help them adjust while they wait for their families.
The 7 I have chosen are:
1) Ashley 283410
2) Mr. Pink 448460
3) Pooter's 294072
4) Victor Gibbs 694517
5) Amboy 369101
6) Screwy 478871
Hope you play and have fun.
See all diary entries for Stinker(RIP March 29, 2008)|