Likes: Napping, preferrably on Mommy or in the sun
Pet-Peeves: Saavik, hairbrushes, loud people
Favorite Toy: wand toys
Favorite Nap Spot: Mommy or in the sun
Favorite Food: Her absolute favorite is Merrick's Before Grain canned quail. She eats Merrick Before Grain or Innova Evo kibbles, as well as an assortment of canned foods that Mommy deems acceptible.
Skills: Life-saving, cure for insomnia!
Arrival Story: She looked out of her kennel at the Nacogdoches Animal Shelter and won her Daddy over with her big blue eyes. We weren't planning to adopt quite yet, but Daddy couldn't wait, and we took her home that day.
Bio: She is our Princess. She had a rough life prior to the shelter, but is a happy, good kitty now. She and her sister Jadzia saved Mommy and Daddy's lives when they were kittens, and we love her very much! She has a urinary condition and is a borderline diabetic (no insulin yet!), but it doesn't slow her down....not that power-napping takes a lot of speed!
My little friend Lucky tagged me, so here's my part in the game!
Here are the rules
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
1. I sav ed my Mommy and Daddy's life (along with my sister Jadzia Dax) when (we) we were 3 months old. We woke them up to prevent a house fire.
2. My boyfriend's name is Vincent Price. He is the handsomest cat on the earth. Period.
3. I LOVE the sun. I can bask all day long int he sun and get cranky on cloudy days.
4. All the pet beds in the house are mine. MINE. No questions. No debate. Mine.
5. I have a broken tooth that one of my (former) vets capped off so it doesn't have to pulled...yet.
6. I am a proud ANIMAL SHELTER KITTY. ADOPT! ADOPT! ADOPT!
7. I am named after a character from "Star Trek: The Next Generation."
I am going to tag:
1. My handsome wonderful Vincent Price 269493
2. Lexie 185044
3. General Robert E. Lee - an Angel 299224
4. A Dora Belle (yeah, I know, she's a dog) 278269
5. Captain Areyel 466234
6. Ms. Callista "Cally" Ann 102804
7. Edgar, the Office Cat 433799
Yesterday we had a vet visit. Mommy and Daddy couldn't be there. I was alone with my sisters, who were in separate kennels from me. Jadzia got really upset and freaked out, so they had to sedate her again. This time she didn't get all crazy, though she was pretty cranky most of the night afterward. Saavik was okay while they did the exam, but she got really upset after that, and when Daddy came to pick us up, he had to come get us out of the kennel.
Dax says I'm "sickeningly good." What can I say? I don't fight. It is over faster if you don't fight. It hurts less, too. I just cry alot and look really scared and everyone feels bad for me. Then I get petted and cooed at and told it's going to be okay. They're lying, but they try. It's NOT okay.
Sometimes I pee on them, and that's pretty satisfying. ;)