January 29th 2011 4:32 pm
[ View A Comments (1) ]
Zachery tagged me in a new game! List 5 of the most annoying things your humans can do. Then tag 5 friends to do the same and put it in their diaries.
1) Getting into cuddling mood, when I'm not in the mood. She can't get the idea that I choose cuddle times, not her. Just cos Allie was happy to cuddle 24/7 doesn't mean the rest of us are, MOL.
2) V-E-T. HATE the carry basket, HATE the car, HATE the v-e-t. Oh, the indignities. I think enough said.
3) Letting those dogs sleep on MY bed. A Queen Size is not big enough for all of us. And Freya licks me, and fleas me. OK, so when I am in the mood, it is OK. But I get to make the decision, understand, ME ME ME.
4) D-I-E-T. I am big-boned, like Garfield. I DO NOT need my food intake watched. And if the other cats don't eat everything, I'm doing you a favour cleaning in up. Otherwise the dogs would eat it, and get FAT. Can't have fat dogs. They are big enough as it is.
5) INDOOR CATS!!! INDOOR CATS!!!! I want outdoors, so I can stalk birds and catch lizards. THE CATMAX IS NOT OUTDOORS. It is an outdoor cage through which I can see the outdoors and catch some zzzzz's in the breeze. Not the same, AT ALL. And cutting grass and bringing it inside for us to eat is NOT THE SAME as getting your own, thank you.
These will be my 5 picks to play the Tag game next:
Reeses Thomas, my BFF and brofur to my darling Snicker, the cutest cat on Catster
Muffy, another great furrend, and the sweetest cat you could meet
Ka_zar, my Aussie mate, and just to show I'm not biased, he's grey and white, not gold, MOL
Roo - OK, another gold sun god - Roo is a real role model for me, cos he is a lover, a fighter, and an inspiration
Mr D - who says we Aussies don't love our NZ mates - he's the coolest!!!
Great list! I long to go outside too. Mom has bird feeders on the deck. She thinks it will keep me entertained but instead it reminds me how I'm stuck in this blank house!
You have friends listed that we don't know. We're going to check them out.