September 17th 2014 8:53 pm
[ View A Comments ]
I certainly didn't expect to wake up this morning and have the Mama tell me I was rocking the Catster Community page! Thank you, Diary Gal!
I'd also like to thank efurrykitty who sent me rosies, pawmails and pictures, or who did the quiz. Mazie, Beepers, Smiley and Luigi, KiWi KaTT, Milo Blue Eyes and family, Midnight and family, Rory, Baby and family, and Angel K. Malachi ... you all made my day!
It's important fur us cats to know how feisty we are - and more impurrtantly, how feisty our furriends are, so we know who's up for a good game of tear-through-the-house and who would rather snooze on the cat tree. If you are HOH you really need to keep tabs on this data fur your siblings.
I was glad to have something to celebrate today, because the past couple of days have been sad as we've said goodbye to several good Catster furriends. We send special purrs to the earth families of new angels Mao, Hobo, Paisan, Cookie and Ivy, and purrs for comfort to Mortimer, who has the bad C, and his family. it is good to know that KiWi is feeling a little better though!
I love you all, furriends!
September 15th 2014 10:18 pm
[ View A Comments ]
This little quizzy is TOTALLY up my alley. It's all about feistiness, which I prefer to call "assertiveness". I got it from Tenszing, whom I wish I'd gotten to know before he was an angel.
Charlie Chocolate Paws Scales of Feistiness
1. Do you make demands of your human? (If you answered Yes, give yourself 1 point.)
2. If you make demands by doing any of the following, give yourself 1 point for each:
Persistent meowing 0
Smacky Paws 1 (Actually it's more like "the claw", cleverly traced against a sleeping human's cheek, lip, or nose.)
Relentless staring 1
Inappropriate behaviors (i.e., chewing on furniture, electrical cords, getting on the oven, counters and table.)
How about all of the above? 1
3. If you make demands by doing any of the following, subtract 1 point:
Headbonking What? Of course this is part of the arsenal! Why is it a negative? -1
Rubbing and purring on your human Ditto~ -1
4. If you let your humans rub your belly, subtract 2 points.
If they don't mind a shredded hand, they can try .... 0
5. If you let anyone kiss your belly, subtract 5 points. If they don't mind a shredded FACE .... 0
6. Are you Head of your Household (HOH)? Give yourself 1 point if you think you are.
Duh. I KNOW it. 1
7. If you have kitty (or other animal) siblings, do you:
(Give yourself 1 point for each Yes)
Eat their food? 1
Demand that they groom you? 0
Chase them? 1
Stare at them relentlessly? 0
Stalk them? 1
Pounce on them? 1
Make them meow? 0
Steal their (well, *your*) toys? 1
Make them growl? 1
Make their ears go backwards? 0
Pretend to be grooming (or staring at the wall, ceiling, etc.) while actually stalking them? 1
8. Have you ever destroyed household items?
(1 point for each yes)
Clothing or shoes? 0
Kitty Toys? 0
9. Please list any other crazy things you do that are ridiculously feisty (1 point per).
I am an expurrt hunter. 1
I can open doors using the doorknob, or just push them open. 1
I am intrepid and investigate things that the other cats hide from. 1
Other things too, but I'm asleep now and not telling the Mama.
Total Score (Place your score/name in your Diary Title):
My Score is *at least* 13 ... COOL CAT!
I knew that!
And now I think everycat should do this quiz. It's a pride thing, you know? I'm going to pass it around among my family.
0-5 LAIDBACK LOVEBUG: You are a lovebug. You are sweet (and probably floofy) and you go with the flow. Nothing *really* bothers you and you like everybody. You don’t even mind having a feisty sibling! You are a laidback lovebug!
6-15 COOL CAT: You are one cool cat. Smooth with a touch of mischief. You’ve got a bit of feisty in you and a bit of lovebug. Balance is good; you know how to have a good time by chasing and pouncing AND you know how to have a good time by being a mellow kitty and just hanging out. You are a cool cat!
16+ CRAZY FEISTY: You are a nut. A cheeky little monkey! Crazy, feisty, the talk of the town! Chasing kitty sisters, demanding your human feed you NOW, eating your mom’s favorite pair of shoes, turning on the oven with your freakishly strong teeth just because you can! The world is your playground and you’ll try anything once (or twice). If your human can handle the shenanigans of a CRAZY FEISTY kitty cat, all is good! If your human cannot handle the shenanigans, wait until she leaves for work to get crazy and then blame it on your sistercat when your human comes home! You are crazy feisty (and a whole lot of mischievous fun!)!
February 18th 2008 5:57 pm
[ View A Comments ]
My friend Vlad Tepse, who is a furry handsome and gentlemanly vampire cat, tagged me fur this game. I am supposed to tell you seven exquisite things about me that I like a particular lot. It is going to be furry hard to choose only 7.
1) I have furry subtle and even markings in my black and grey coat.
2) My undercoat is a soft warm caramel colour, with pretty white highlights that Mama thinks makes my undercarriage look like a yummy caramel cream bullseye candy.
3) My toe pads are a rich, minky brown-black.
4) I have expressive eyes that can look innocent or evil or almost anything in between.
5) I know how to get out of almost any situation I don't want to be in. I can wriggle out of any collar, and get off the porch through the mail slot, and I know how to knock on the door so the People will let me in. I also can help myself to kibble whenever I want it, because I know how to open the bin it's in. (My bowl always has food in it, but food you obtain for yourself tastes much better!)
6) I am effortlessly decorative, always posing in a strikingly elegant way.
7) I am tougher than any boy cat in this house, and they know it.
I am supposed to tag 7 kitties, but I don't think that's fair because then all the other kitties will be jealous. So I will just say that if you want to tell the world seven of the furry best things about YOU, do write it in your diary!
Loving nose nibbles,