June 10th 2006 8:56 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
This morning I saw a big fat bluejay sitting in the same tree the raccoon was in yesterday. The jay was on a branch and just enjoying the wind rocking him back and forth. Boy, (drool, drool, drool) did I wish I could eat him for breakfast. But no such luck. You see, I was inside and the bird was outside in a tree.
Now for a total change of subject:
Mommy wanted me to share with everybody the top five tearjerker movies (in her opinion):
1. Sophie's Choice (the ultimate tearjerker of all times staring Meryl Streep);
2. Exodus (classic with Charlton Heston and Eva Marie Saint);
3. Deeply (nicely interwoven tale of past and present sad lives of two girls);
4. Breakfast at Tiffiny's (the last half hour - of course there's a cat in this one so you cat lovers have to feel sorry for the cat - but it all turns out okay)
5. Big Fish (you really feel a bond with the old man who told tales and it is sad in parts).
So there you go. If you feel like you're stuffing some sad feelings or grief and can't get them out, watch these. Sophie's Choice has the most sad parts in it.
Mommy was told by one of the vet techs when she lost Bentley to watch a tearjerker movie to help aid her get out the stuffed grief because stuffing grief is not good for anybody.
Well, that's about it. Me, the Bail, occasionally gives reports on music (or parodies music) or movies (though Sampy did twice). I got to go now. Mommy is going to Daddy Rob's in a little bit.
BREEP TO ALL MY CATSTER FRIENDS!
Leave a Comment