June 6th 2007 9:55 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I wasn't tagged, but most of my furfamily was and I was kind of feeling left out. So I decided to jot down some random facts of my own.
1. I am a very skittish kitty. I even run from mom if she approaches me too fast.
2. I only like to be pet with one hand. If you try to pet me with two hands, I run away. Using two hands usually means I'm having or getting something done to me that I don't like (being put in a carrier, monthly flea protection, etc).
3. I like to burrow under the covers long after mom has gone to sleep. I scratch at the covers and mom automatically lifts them up for me to burrow. She doesn't even know she's doing it.
4. Tigger and I look so much alike. When a stranger comes to visit, they don't realize that we're two different kitties. Tigger has more black in her fur and I have more brown. Tigger also weighs twice as much as I do (maybe three times as much - MOL).
5. Since moving into the new house, I don't venture out of the bedroom too much. Tabby and I don't get along and she always attacks me. It's safer for me if I hide.
6. I'm the only kitty that Daisy the dog allows to clean her ears. I bathe her head and face too.
7. Mom had my front claws removed out of stupidity on her part. Tigger tore up the house and when she adopted me, she assumed that I'd be just like Tigger and do the same thing. She never gave me a chance. Mom has not had another animal declawed since.
Leave a Comment