Photo Comments Age: 20 Years Sex: Male Weight: 18 lbs.
Leave a treat for Michael Harlan
Catster stats for Michael Harlan
Mikey, Micheal-Boy, Handsome, Baby-Boy
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
April 9th 1994
Black and White
Having his nose scratched
Having his sleep interupted
doesn't play with toys
Favorite Nap Spot:
he rotates napping spots: my bed, the recliner, the heating vent, etc.
doesn't matter as long as its food
indoors and outdoors
I found Micheal at a pet shop on my way home from school. But, thats not the story.
The story is how we got my father to let me keep him.
My mother and I hid him for 3 days but, we were going to visit relatives in Pennsylvania and had to break the news. He didn't take it well. In the end my mother got her way and we were allowed to keep him. While we were gone however, Micheal thought it would be fun the scale the drapes and got his teeth caught. If dad hadn't found him and unhooked him I hate to think what could have happened.
As stated above, Micheal has used up all of his nine lives.
1. Hung himself on the drapes as a kitten
2. Got tangled around a horseshoe stake in the blazing sun(note: I tried to leash train him because I didn't want him to get hit by a car and killed)
3. Got chased up the Weeping Willow Tree by our neighbors dog.
4. Hung himself by sliding off the roof of our shed(finding him like that scared me so bad I took him off the leash forever)
5. Got hit by a car
6.Urinary Tract infection(Emergency Vet Visit to catheterize him so he could pee)
7. Same as Number 6
8. Same as Number 6
9. Neighbor's dog got ahold of him.
His Majesty (at least he thinks so)
I've Been On Catster Since:
|January 4th 2006
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History