Nicknames: Nipsy, Dipsy, Little Twirpkateer, White Terror, White Devil, Moose, Horse, Nipsy-doodle, Nipsy-noodle, and Dammitnips!
Birthday: June 9th 2005
Coloration: Black Tiger and White
Likes: Causing trouble, destroying things, asisting with people's baths or showers, and his older human mommy
Pet-Peeves: Not being let in the garage, out the front door, in the cat carrier, etc.
Favorite Toy: Q-tips, the dirtier the better (stealing them out of the garbage can is half the fun!), the laser pen, feet under covers, and other kitties
Favorite Nap Spot: Older human mommy's lap, especially when she is busy and in a hurry.
Favorite Food: Calamari... O_o
Skills: Super speed when sneaking out doors or chasing lasers, hugging people much liek a little kid would hug them, the ability to still be loved with all the trouble he causes us- mostly thanks to his hugging!
Arrival Story: My fiance was in Puerto Rico where a friend found him in a rainstorm and was keeping him in a private room in her house full of dogs the way mine is full of cats. She tried her hardest but the only one she could find to take him down there was an old man who already had more than 30 cats. So we volunteered to take him and his brother in to foster until we could get them adopted out here in Illinois. Of course they flew here and after spending several weeks here the shelters and adoption programs were all packed from an outbreak earlier that year and Hurricane Katrina refugees so we got too attached and decided to just keep them since they had integrated themselves into our giant family so well.
Bio: So far Nips' life here has been rather uneventful. He mostly just follows Riley around like a shadow with his little brother Moggie and together the three "Twirpkateers" wreck havoc on all that is fragile. He's broken many things but we are so used to him breaking things that they don't even stand out as eventful anymore. If we hear anything shatter in another room we tend to yell "Dammitnips!" before we've even gone to see who the guilty party is! With the arrival of Dominic Nips has a little sidekick, so much so that when they are together they are known as Nips and Dominips. Thankfully Dominic has not taken after Nips' more violent tendencies and is just a crazy twerp!
Hey everybody! This is cool, with the power of the interent I can now annoy not only my family, but the whole world! First I'd like to talk about something I'm very passionate about: all of my favorite things!
1. Mutti. Mutti is my elder human and she's really cool. I like to sit in her lap, and not anybody else's. Once I was really excited to come sit in her lap while she was curling her eyelashes, and so I ran from across the room and dove straight into her lap, and she ripped most of her eyelashes out when she jerked. She thought I was pretty cool to surprise her like that!
2. Mutti's cup of water. Every day Mutti has a cup of water before she goes to the garage for the day. Her lips actually touch this water so it must be blessed or something! So to get the water I try lots of different methods. Dunking a paw in the cup works well, but what I really like to do is stick my whole face in it and lap it up. It's like I'm surrounded by Mutti-watery goodness! Which brings me to:
3. The toilet. That's really fun to drink out of, too! The bathroom is full of great things! Like:
4. Q-tips! Clearly the best cat toy ever invented! I just love playing with Q-tips; the dirtier the better. The best part is aqquiring Q-tips, because you get to dig in garbage and make a big mess. I really love messes, because they lead to my next favorite things:
5. Showering with my people. Get this- my people go into the bathtub and can command rain to fall, but only in the bathtub! Even in the winter they do this. It's pretty cool, so I'm always sure to watch, and a lot of the time I jump in with them and relive the day some humans found me abandoned in a rainstorm in Puerto Rico. I've had nothing but fun since day!
6. Bubblebaths. My people don't always make rain. Sometimes the bathtub just magically fills with water. And not always plain water, sometimes it has little piles of bubbles! They are really cool because they pop when you touch them, so of course I have to reach in and pop them all! They wouldn't be poppable if they ween't meant to be popped!
7. The garage. It's this special room that Mutti goes to every day. I'm always trying to get in there. The people get really mad and chase after me when I do, it's funny! It's weird though, I can never find Mutti when I sneak in while she's gone, and when she is home there is this big white thing with black wheels. I don't know, it's good cover from people who are trying to catch you and Moggie thinks the wheels smell really nice.
8. Fish food. We ahve a fish in our family, she's been here longer than anyone, even Rambo. But I think Rambo is a little older. But i think in fish years she's still oldest. I don't know what fish years are like though so I couldn't tell you. But she has really nice food. And it's really funny to chew holes in her fish food bag and then when people go to feed her little fish foods fall out everywhere!
9. Fishing the fish food out of the cupboard and knocking everything down. Self-explanitary really. It makes a big mess and when I do it my people come running shouting, "Oh, Nips!" like they are really proud of me!
10. Getting into the other cupboards andknocking stuff out of them. Still makes a nice mess, and the people look a little surprised it's not the fish food when they coem running to yell "Oh, Nips!"
11. Contractors. Soemtimes these guys come over to the house and bang on things "Fixing" them. They are all different I love to help them and inspect their work. But for some reason when I do that my people oten come get me and put me in a room and forget I'm in there and shut the door until my contractor friends leave. They're just forgetful that way.
12. The string that dangles from the ceiling fan. People are always holdin' me, something about my big floppy arms feeling good on their shoulders. All I know is that when they hold me in the middle of the kitchen I can stand up on them and swat at this evil little string! I've gotten so close to getting it, I know I'll tear it down soon!
13. Anything else that annoys, confuses or gorsses out my people. I just love their reactions. They must really think I'm great!
14. Oh, and of course cuddling with my little brother Moggie. 'Cause he lets me sit on his head and that's funny, too!