"Yes, I am adorable when I nap"
Age: 15 Years Sex: Male Weight: 12 lbs.
|Home:Northfield, IL ||[I have a diary!] |
"I've been told I have mesmorizing eyes"
Photo Comments (2)
"Looking suave for Pepper"
Photo Comments (1)
"I bet you can't see me in the Snuggy!"
Photo Comments (3)
"Ummmm, here I was, just ready to take a nap and Tweak thought she'd give herself a pedicure...right next to me! Can you believe the nerve?"
"I love being married to the wonderful Pepper!"
"Mommy says I had to get a poodle cut as punishment for swallowing some ribbon. I think that was cruel and unusual."
"Purring hard for Six, Aunt Jenny, Milagrito, his mama and Sirenita" [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for Wiggy
Special Gift Box:
WiggyDiggy, Wigs, Wiggy Monster, Mr. Butt
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
February 17th 1998
To be loved, get his butt scratched
something stolen off a table
Favorite Nap Spot:
cat bed or on my hip
I was looking for a companion for Tweak (though I suppose I should have asked if she really wanted one first). This cutie was piled up with some other kitties in a bed at a shelter. He was so tall and skinny, but so sweet. He gave me a head butt on my shin, and just stood there. I had to take him home. Tweak spent the first few days telling Wiggy that everything belonged to her, and he could only sleep in the laundry room. Then I got them both stoned on catnip and before they knew it, they were playing together.
Wiggy is one of the sweetest, mellowest cats! He's happiest just hanging out. Except when he decides he's going to go thievin'. He will take stuff out of purses, jewelry boxes, bags. He stole my wallet once. Just picked it up by the zipper pull and mosied off. He'll dig through a pile of papers until he finds just the right one, and run away with it. It's really funny! He gets this funny look on his face when he is thinking about it. His eyes squint up just a little bit as he's staring at his next victim.
7 of 9
Love my butt!
The Groups I'm In:
♫ THE KIT KAT CLUB ♫ ®, FOR THE LOVE OF LAUREL, The 3 Amigos, As the World Purrs, Black And White Units, BlacKat Lounge, Books Featuring Cats: Read Any Good Ones, Boy Cats Do NOT Stink, Cat & Dog Plaza, Cat in the Bag, Cattitudes, Chef Skylar's open restaurant, Dogster/catster contests galore, Dreamy Mancats, Gray is GREAT!!!!!!, Kit Kat Club, kitty music, Monster kitties, Outdoor World, Purrs, Samoa's Detective Agency, Shades of Gray, The Catster and Dogster Railroad, The Kitties' Club (TKC), The NFL Fan Club, The Pampered kitty's group, The Social Cats, The Tom Cats Club, ~**The Kool Kitty Lounge**~, ♥ Kewlest Catster Kitties ♥
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane. (H.P. Lovecraft)
Favorite TV Show::
Planet's Funniest Animals, especially when there are birds on it
I've Been On Catster Since:
|MILAGRITO FOR PRESIDENT 2008:|
|November 6th 2005
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2637 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
February 19th 2013 1:25 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
OMC, what a great birthday! First Samoa named me as Dreamboat #103a (she also named Fafnir and Tenszing as dreamboats, but I know I am the dreamiest of all in my home!!) What an exciting honor!!! Tweak is grumbling around as she lives in a house full of dreamy boy cats. MOL!
And I want to thank everyone for the birthday shrimps and cakes and stuff. Thank you to the families of Tica, Big Harry, Mugsy, Samson and of course Samoa.
Very special thanks (and kissies and purrs and cheek rubs) to my beautiful wife, whom I adore so much. We had a fabulous tour of haunted castles all over Europe. It was spooky and fun and I highly recommend to any fur looking for a cool adventure. Mommy says we are sort of tangentially related to a ghost there, the 4th Earl of Bothwell. Here's a link if you want to read about him. He was a true scalawag! He was sorta married to Anna Tronds, the daughter of a great, great great (etc) grandpa of my mom's. Anyway, he dumped her for Mary Queen of Scots. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hepburn,_4th_Earl_of_Both well
The best part is that I got to see him and mommy hasn't yet. MOL!!!
August 25th 2011 1:25 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I saw this in my beautiful bride, Pepper's diary. Now I want to see how feisty I am!
Charlie Chocolate Paws Scales of Feistiness
1. Do you make demands of your human? (If you answered Yes, give yourself 1 point.)
OF COURSE! 1
2. If you make demands by doing any of the following, give yourself 1 point for each:
Persistent meowing 1
Relentless staring 1
Inappropriate behaviors (i.e., chewing on furniture, electrical cords, the oven) Getting on the counters and table. BIG NO NO 1
3. If you make demands by doing any of the following, subtract 1 point:
Rubbing and purring on your human -1
4. If you let your humans rub your belly, subtract 2 points. - 2, I sometimes let mommy do that.
5. If you let anyone kiss your belly, subtract 5 points. NO!
6. Are you Head of your Household (HOH)? (1 point if you consider yourself HOH) DEFINATELY 1
7. If you have kitty (or other animal) siblings, do you:
(Give yourself 1 point for each Yes)
Eat their food? 1
Demand that they groom you? 0
Chase them? 1
Stare at them relentlessly? 1
Stalk them? 1
Pounce on them? 1
Make them meow? 0
Steal their (well, *your*) toys? 1
Make them growl? 1
Make their ears go backwards? 1
Pretend to be grooming (or staring at the wall, ceiling, etc.) while actually stalking them? 1
8. Have you ever destroyed household items?
(1 point for each yes)
Clothing or shoes? 0
Kitty Toys? 0
9. Please list any other crazy things you do that are ridiculously feisty (1 point per).
1. Ate ribbon not once, but 3 times! 1
2. Stole wallets, stamps, glasses, bills, packing tape holders 1
Total Score (Place your score/name in your Diary Title):
My Score is 12 Cool Cat
0-5 LAIDBACK LOVEBUG: You are a lovebug. You are sweet (and probably floofy) and you go with the flow. Nothing *really* bothers you and you like everybody. You don’t even mind having a feisty sibling! You are a laidback lovebug!
6-15 COOL CAT: You are one cool cat. Smooth with a touch of mischief. You’ve got a bit of feisty in you and a bit of lovebug. Balance is good; you know how to have a good time by chasing and pouncing AND you know how to have a good time by being a mellow kitty and just hanging out. You are a cool cat!
16+ CRAZY FEISTY: You are a nut. A cheeky little monkey! Crazy, feisty, the talk of the town! Chasing kitty sisters, demanding your human feed you NOW, eating your mom’s favorite pair of shoes, turning on the oven with your freakishly strong teeth just because you can! The world is your playground and you’ll try anything once (or twice). If your human can handle the shenanigans of a CRAZY FEISTY kitty cat, all is good! If your human cannot handle the shenanigans, wait until she leaves for work to get crazy and then blame it on your sistercat when your human comes home! You are crazy feisty (and a whole lot of mischievous fun!)!
Any kitty that wants to play is invited! Feel free to tag friends to find out just how feisty your friends are!
February 4th 2011 4:55 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My best bud Milagrito tagged me! I have to name 5 things my human does that annoy me. I'm pretty easy going, so she's lucky that way. But, I can still come up with five!
1. Fafnir. I am really annoyed she brought home Fafnir and his presence continues to annoy me.
2. The vet. Mommy takes me to the vet at least twice a year because I'm "older". Whatever. I'm 12...she's 50! And then she brings me for acupuncture and chiropractics. I don't like the vet and I don't like the ride to the vet. It annoys me and makes me barf.
3. She keeps the toilet lid down and I like to drink out of the toilet. She even goes behind after her friends who visit and puts the lid down if they don't.
4. Mommy has a "no ribbons in the house" policy. I LOVE ribbons! I love to play with them and chew them and bite them and eat them. When I eat them, mommy takes me to, guess where! The emergency vet because I prefer to do this on holiday, nights and weekends.
5. I bought my beautiful wife Pepper a 2 million dollar gem encrusted "bra" (harness) for when she goes outside for our anniversary. I used mommy's credit card because I stole it once and memorized the number. Mommy was not thrilled when she saw her bill and she changed her credit card number. Now I'm without means for purchasing special gifts for my beloved. Rats!
I am not sure who I'm going to tag yet, but I will come up with some. If you read this in the meantime, please tag yourself!!!
PS I tagged some kitties now! I tagged Cali, Bastian, Lily, Allie Kat, and Torbjorn
See all diary entries for Wiggy|