October 18th 2007 11:12 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have to pick and list 10 fellow members and say a nice thing about them and the cat who tagged me. I then send a pmail to the 10 cats I picked.
1. ARCHIBALD LEACH.........He is very handsome and he makes my heart skip a beat! Please visit his page at http://www.catster.com/cats/305870
2. ZENA.........She is a beautiful girl! She bravely explores the great outdoors! We both love Temptations. Please visit her page at http://www.catster.com/cats/564601
3. TIGER.........She is the sweetest baby ever and she needs a forever home. Please visit her page at http://www.catster.com/cats/639132
4. CLEOPATRA.........She is a ravishing beauty! She loves to be kissed on her head. Please visit her page at http://www.catster.com/cats/337364
5. PRINCESS DIANA.........She loves to be bathed and she is a perfect princess. Please visit her page at http://www.catster.com/cats/197714
6.STANLEY.........He has beautiful eyes and is skilled with helping his meowmie put her makeup on. Please visit his page at http://www.catster.com/cats/640556
7. SHADOW.........She is a beautiful girl who loves belly rubs. Please visit her page at http://www.catster.com/cats/645768
8. VIOLET..........He, (yes he), is a pied piper and he has many fine skills such as he talks; climbs; gives massages; runs very fast; brings home "presents"! WoW He is cool! Please visit his page at http://www.catster.com/cats/283060
9. GLEEK..........He is so handsome and he is a skilled woodsman who could save Little red riding hood if necessary. Please visit his page at http://www.catster.com/cats/612935
10. SASSY........She is extremely beautiful. She loves her meowmie very much! Please visit her page at http://www.catster.com/cats/646656
September 4th 2007 9:13 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
We gourged ourselves on catnip hotdogs. YUM!!! Then we all had a tuna cake with 2 candles on it! It was very delicious too. I huffed and puffed and blew out them candles. I am a big girl now!
August 25th 2007 12:15 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but
shorter tempers, wider Freeways , but narrower viewpoints. We spend more,
but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and
smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees
but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more
problems, more medicine, but less wellness.
We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little,
drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too
little, watch TV too much , and pray too seldom.
We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too
much, love too seldom, and hate too often.
We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to
life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but
have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer
space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things.
We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom,
but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but
accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more
computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but
we communicate less and less.
These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small
character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of
two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are
days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night
stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to
quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and
nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to
you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to
just hit delete...
Remember; spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going
to be around forever.
Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because
that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.
Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the
only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.
Remember, to say, "I love you" to your partner and your loved ones, but
most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes
from deep inside of you.
Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will
not be there again.
Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious
thoughts in your mind.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away.