Likes: Being left alone from the other cats or being disturbed. She loves my mom.
Pet-Peeves: The other cats and the dogs. She will stand up to them and give them a good smack with her paw.
Favorite Toy: She doesn't play much anymore, but she has played with the purple catnip mouse toy once or twice.
Favorite Nap Spot: My mom's lap. On the couch or in front of the corn stove where its nice and warm during the winter months.
Favorite Food: Not her prescribed cat food from the vet. She likes human food and will sneak in some snacks when we aren't looking. She will jump up on the counter and lick on the plates and bowls. She also likes cooked hamburger and cat food mixed together.
Skills: Sneaking up on the counter and licking the used plates and bowls
Arrival Story: Piller's mom was a wild cat from Oklahoma...got from her dad's mom place and tamed we her. She came to our house and had a litter of kittens! Rambo (her brohter) and Piller was the only kittens we kept. Rambo only lived for two years, he died in his sleep.
We put Piller to sleep on June 19th, 2010. She was 19 years old.
Bio: She stayed outside as a kitten but then one winter the tips of her ears froze off and then she stayed in the house for the rest of her life. She is my mom's cat more than anyone else's.
I use to have a pet rabbit, named Bugs. He is in one of the pictures. I had him for a few years and then we gave him away to place with alot of female bunnies! I miss him sometimes.
When she was kitten, she would always curl up like a caterpiller so thats how she got her name!
She is almost as old as her owner's youngest human daughter, who is off to college for her third year.
Well like so many of us pretty kitties out there, I have been tagged. I am honored and delighted to be tagged by a handsome cat like Jake. I'm supposed to do 7 Pawsome Things about me. Here they are:
1. I'm not as young as I once was and rarely ever play anymore because I'm an old lady, but there is this one purple catnip mouse that I will occasionally send flying through the air and my two-legs look at me funny and then I meow, "What?"
2. My mom use to be a wild cat from Oklahoma until my owners' mom tamed her and brought her to Minnesota.
3. I had a litter of kittens in the house and I don't think the two-legs were pleased but my children were later adopted.
4. I'm only two years younger than my two-leg owners' daughter, who is 20 years old. I'm glad I'm not 20!!!
5. I use to be a fat cat until my older years and now I'm quite thin. The vet prescribed me with a I-V which contains some kind of liquid that has to be go in around m shoulder every three days.
6. I don't like strange two-legs in my house so then I hide until they leave.
7. The young cats in the house are annoying and cause havoc and chaos all over the house. I don't like it when the two smelly ugly dogs come in the house especially the hyperactive one that drools...I've given her a smack or two already.
So now I'm suppose to tag some fur-balls, whom will I choose:
Kitty Kat: because she's a beautiful that looks like me
Harry Potter Wizard Cat: because he looks like me and reminds me of my younger days
Isis: she so beautiful and lovely coloration
Pown-Pown: she is Stunning
Hershey: to the cute little white cat over seas
Sometime in the afternoon, I was just walking along, minding my own buisness when there was a jar with something in it on the floor. I went to investigate it! I studied it throughly and it was a.........a frog! I haven't seen one in a while and I sure wish they would let it out so I could play with it! Poor little guy....