|Home:San Antonio, TX ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a treat for Buster (1987-2002)
Catster stats for Buster (1987-2002)
6 times 363
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
October 15th 1987
to sleep, to be vaccumned
the hair bursh
Favorite Nap Spot:
indoors and outdoors
My older brother picked out this cat from the pound when I was 3. He lived with my grandma for 8 yrs of his life because my dad was in the military and we traveled and my grandma loved the company. He was with us for his last year of his life. He was a very special cat to me. I learned my lesson on not getting in a cats face when he scratched me across the eye and ear. This cat also loved to vaccumed. THis cat was the best cat ever!!!
THIS CAT DIED AT THE AGE OF 14. WHEN HE DIED HE HAD NO TEETH WHAT SO EVER. THE VET HAD PULLED THEM A COUPLE YEARS PRIOR BECAUSE HE BECAME ALLERGIC TO THEM. HE REFUSED TO COME IN THE NIGHT BEFORE AND MY MOM FOUND HIM DEAD IN THE FRONT YARD WE ARE NOT SURE HOW HE DIED. BUT THERE MUST HAVE BEEN A REASON WHY HE DIDN'T COME IN THE NIGHT BEFORE HE ALWAYS CAME IN AT NIGHT. HE WAS A BLESSING IN MY LIFE AND TAUGHT ME ALOT! I MISS YOU BUSTER WITH ALL MY HEART!
Powie is my angel!!!
The Groups I'm In:
"Cobblestone Square", Best Furriend Spot, FANCYPANTS CAFE, I'm Not Orange; But I Am Proud, Administrators of Catster & Dogster Groups, Pawbook, Pawrents!, Paws and Claws Cafe', Rainbow Bridge Kitties, The Catster and Dogster Railroad, The Kitty Lounge, The Pampered kitty's group, ~~~*♥Dog Park USA♥*~~~
The Last Forum I Posted In:
The Wedding of Kate and Bee Jay
We were moving from Italy to Kansas I believe and he was in the cargo part of the plane and you could hear him meowing the whole way. When we went to pick up our luggage from baggage claim, here he comes still howling. When we picked up the crate everyone that was on the airplane stared at us.
I've Been On Catster Since:
|i love powie:|
|August 23rd 2005
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
December 4th 2007 11:26 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged by my buddie Bear(666454) So here is my list of 10 things ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS:
1) I want all my bridge family and friends to be happy and enjoy the company at the bridge at this wonderful time of year.
2) I want my mom and Bentley, Brandy, Bobbie and Toby all to be happy and healthy and for them to have a wonderful christmas. Knowing I'm watching over them and spreading my angel dust upon them.
3) For Kato(595281) my good friend who is sick, I want him to be healthy for Christmas. We purraying for you buddie!
4) I want all the baby kitties who were so unforunate to come to the bridge so early life. To have loving homes here at the bridge so Santa Paws can bring them all the toys and catnip they want. So they have a family for their first christmas at the bridge.
5) I have a doggie friend here at the bridge named Bella some of you may remember from the clinic my mom worked for, very sad story on how bella got here (want to know pawmail me) I want all the people on earth who are mean to the innocent animals to get a change of heart and realize we have feelings too. I don't like for the mis abused animals like Bella here, she had such a short life.
6) I want all my bridge family to know I LOVE THEM DEARLY and my mom doesn't know where she'd be if she didn't have RBK it is the best group in the world!
7) I want my wife Powie and daughter Misty and newest son Zeke to know I love them all very much and hope to be the best husband and father that i can be to them. I don't want to let anyone down.
8) I want my mom to know I love her dearly and not a day goes by I don't watch her or visit her. Bentley you keep being a wondful cat and companion to my mom. Brandy your sweetheart.
9) For no more contamined food or treats to every surface again. Curse you Menu foods for murdering soo many. (we love you TC)
10) For everycat and every human to be happy and healthy and enjoy the friendship and families we have either here at the bridge or on earth. Each day is precious.
There is my christmas list. Here are the 5 cats im Tagging.
1) Albert (94378)
2) Zeke (624355)
October 14th 2007 9:11 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Wow I realized I haven't updated this in a while. Well my mom just got a new computer so we shouldn't be having computer trouble for while.
I cannot believe its October already! Do you know what that means.... Im getting married on the 26th of this month. Seems like just yesterday I accepted her as my valentine. Then a couple weeks after that I decided I just couldn't live with out this beautiful angel in my life. And to my surprise she accept my proposal. And now in 12 days she will be mine furrever! But I get 2 beautiful angels out of this, we are adopting her neice Misty as our own. Golly Misty is she as sweet as she can be. She will be my lil girl! But I hope we adopt more kits as ours too, not only do I want more but I think Misty would be a great big sisfur. Powie would take great care of them all she as done a beautiful job with Misty.
Well I think that is all... I love you Mom, Bentley and Brandy. Purrs and headbonks to all. Buster
May 30th 2007 11:49 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hey everycat! I know I have been quite the scarce one lately so I thought I would update you all on everything here! As most of you know my mom's computer's harddrive decided to crash! So the limited computer access my mom has is all I get for now. Working extremely hard to get a computer back home. My mom has had a rough month, her boyfriend and her broke up on May 23rd. It was 8 months together.. He was caught and confessed to cheating and lying to her. So they no longer speak and my mom is enjoying the single life. Bentley is now 8months old and misses his friends badly but he keeps my mom on her toes. He got some new toys and is still a baby! Other than that my mom is working very hard and everyday is a new challenge. I miss my sweet fiance Powie alot I have not spoken with her and her family in a while and my family and I hope everyone is doing great. I want to give a big shout out to everycat at the bridge! I love you guys! And cannot wait to be at the pawties and able to speak again! PURRRS AND HEADBONKS Buster and family
See all diary entries for Buster (1987-2002)|