Photo Comments Age: 12 Years Sex: Female Weight: 10 lbs.
Photo Comments (1)
Leave a treat for Cara Mia
Cuta Mia, Sweeta Mia, Flopsy Bunny, Bun-Buns, Mi-Mi-Mi
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
June 18th 2002
She loves being groomed with a Zoom Groom (aka "magic fingers").
Some of her siblings
Favorite Nap Spot:
On top of the clothes dryer or on the clean towels in the linen closet
No particular preference
Posing and endearing herself to all who meet her. Shredding paper of all kinds -- she is relentless about killing the roll of paper towel if we forget to put it out of reach
Cara Mia is one of three all white cats from the six-pack (see family members' information). She seemed slow compared to the other kittens. When we realized she was white with blue eyes we thought she was deaf, and we knew she was in her forever home with us. Cara Mia is sort of a klutz, but she is so cute and endearing -- sort of dumb, but so sweet that you can't help but love her. Her special character does not transfer in her photos, but she is a love!!!
Cara Mia is not deaf, even though she is pure white with beautiful blue eyes. She is a little doll of a kitty. She has these big soft ears, just like a bunny!! We even call her Flopsy Bunny Ears sometimes, and keep saying it would be hilarious to get her a set of bunny ears and take a photo -- I don't think she would like that much, but she is very, very cute and soft. Her meow is pitiful, and she doesn't talk much, but she loves to rub on you and be petted. She is very bad about chewing on things and has had a brush with bowel obstruction when she ate a cord off a backpack. Luckily she avoided surgery that time, but she did not learn and still goes after string and other things she should not be chewing on! She keeps us busy
6 of 9
Don't hate me because I'm Beautiful!
The Groups I'm In:
6 or more kitties, Pure White Kitty Club, Southern Belles
I've Been On Catster Since:
|August 9th 2005
||More than 9 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
May 22nd 2007 5:51 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
It seems I have been tagged by *Ziggy* http://www.catster.com/cats/345729
The rules: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
Seven Random Facts about me:
1. I can hear just fine, even though I am pure white with gorgeous blue eyes
2. My mom and dad have had me and my five siblings since we were less than 4 weeks old. We were orphaned at about 2 1/2 weeks old when our mommy was killed by a car, and someone took us all to a rescue.
3. I *love* to chew things I shouldn't -- one time I had a partial bowel obstruction and almost needed surgery -- all because I ate a braided cord off a backpack. I didn't learn my lesson and I still chew!!
4. If you are petting me, I will purr and purr, and then I might "chomp" on your hand but still keep purring -- never any viciousness, I just feel a need to chomp sometimes!
5. My meow is very "breathy" and extremely endearing!!
6. My ears are really too big for my head, but because of that I still look like a kitten!! I have many nicknames such as "Flopsy Bunny" and "Cuta Mia" because I am so precious....
7. I have two other pure white siblings, but they have odd eyed (each have a green right eye and blue left eye). Our other littermates are a giant solid black kitty, a tuxedo kitty, and a gray and white tuxedo. Two dads for sure!!
Now I tag these 7 kitties:
Oberon "Mr Softee" http://www.catster.com/cats/81006/in/stroll/
Aurora (Sugarplum) http://www.catster.com/cats/180627
Luna Jadis http://www.catster.com/cats/154632
Purrs from Cara Mia
and all the Xocol Cats
See all diary entries for Cara Mia|