Age: 16 Years Sex: Female Weight: 9 lbs.
|Home:Sarasota, FL ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a treat for Paige
Catster stats for Paige
7 times 114
Paigie, Paigina, Paigina-Bean
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
Sleeping and eating
Any cat who comes near me
Little puff balls
Favorite Nap Spot:
The kitchen counter or top of the refrigerator
Any canned food
Paige was adopted from the shelter soon after she came in, but the woman returned her because Paige would meow at her to be petted when she was trying to sleep. After coming back to the shelter, Paige went into renal failure, so she came home with me. I nursed her back to health and trained her not to meow when I am sleeping. She is really a good cat to people, but does not really like the other cats. However, she loves the dogs.
7 of 9
If you're a cat, get away from me!
The Groups I'm In:
Calico & Tortie Darlings, Administrators of Catster & Dogster Groups, Charmed
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Piper and Leo's First Birthday Celebration!!!
I've Been On Catster Since:
|August 7th 2005
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
May 22nd 2007 4:33 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
This is my very first diary entry, so it is appropriate that the topic is all about me! I was tagged by my fellow Charmed friend Piper to participate in a meme. The rules are as follows:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
So here are the seven wondrous facts all about me!
1) I currently spend most of my time in a large cage in one room of the house (which is why I named the diary what I did!).
2) Mom brought me home from the no-kill cat shelter where she used to work a few years ago because I had gotten sick and stopped eating. Obviously, she fell in love with me and kept me :)
3) I was turned into the shelter because I would stand on my previous owner's pillow and meow at her head while she tried to sleep (hee hee!). Mom broke me of that in a week though, by completely ignoring me when I did it!
4) I was declawed on all four feet by my previous owner.
5) I like to sleep on top of the refrigerator.
6) I only have four teeth!
7) I like napping with the other cats and tempting them to lick the top of my head.
Okay, there they are. Now I'm going to tag the following seven cats:
Cole C. Kenner
Prudence Delilah Puddins
See all diary entries for Paige|