March 6th 2012 9:28 am
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
I am just jumping with excitement. I couldn't believe it when mom said I was COTD today. I am so glad I have many many furriends here on Catster. Mom said that she doesn't get to spend near as much time as she would like on here because of work but she keeps me in the loop. Thanks for the congratulations from all of my furriends. We need to celebrate!!!!
February 5th 2011 3:34 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
Ra tagged me in a new game! List 5 of the most annoying things your humans can do. Then tag 5 friends to do the same and put it in their diaries.
1) Making over me and talking to me like a baby. First of all, do I look like a baby? I am a large kitty and am in no way, shape, or form a baby.
2) Sitting in the tub with no water coming from the faucet. When I get into the tub, I am obviously wanting a drink or I wouldn't be sitting in there because cats typically do not like tubs and water so turn the faucet on and I am happy.
3) R-i-l-e-y: Enough said; he drives me crazy. He wants to play all the time and I just am not into that, I want to sleep, sleep, sleep. I don't feel like being chased around the house mom and dad; so it is not cute at all.
4) D-I-E-T. I am big-boned, like Garfield. I am not watching what I eat; unless of course, it is going into my mouth and if the other cats don't eat everything, I'm doing you a favour cleaning up treats that they don't eat first. It is all for one and one for all as far as food goes.
5) I am the big guy, head haunch o, king of the house, top cat and I enforce it whenever I can. Just look at Riley's nose. I am ten times bigger than he is and I was here first so I get mom's cuddles at night time and only me.
These will be my 5 picks to play the Tag game next:
UTU, my BFF and brofur to my sister, Snicker's, boyfriend, Ra; one of the beautiful Aussie down under golden boys.
Klemy Q-Tip, another great furrend, and the sweetest cat you could meet; you may even get a Q-tip from this golden kitty.
Ethan, One of my oldest and dearest friends, and brofur to my dear fur angel friend Louis LeBeau who I will always love forever like a brofur.
Bitu- Another good ol buddy that I have known like forever. A true furriend.
Oliver Winston Parsons- Another wonderful furriend and fellow golden boy.
December 25th 2010 11:04 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Our dear friend Alexander from Australia went to the bridge yesterday (Christmas Day in Australia). This makes us so sad. He was an older boy but was so healthy up until near the end. Our mom was so sad to hear this from Allie's mom but we are glad that he is in peace and didn't have pain in his old age. Alexander will always be in our hearts and we love him always. Purrs go out to mom, Jacky, so that she is comforted during this difficult time. We love you Allie dear friend.
See all diary entries for ♥ Reeses Thomas &hearts|