May 23rd 2007 9:58 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
The rules of the TAG Game:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats and dogs who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats and/or dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
1. I found my mom on a cold night in October, I was under her front porch steps and when she came outside to take her doggy Girl outside. As soon as I heard her I started meowing, mom looked under the steps and there I was. From the moment we saw each other we fell in love.
2. The first night with my mom, she found out how I came to be under her steps. I use to have epileptic seizures, after the seizures would stop I would be disoriented and wander around until I came back to my senses. I never use to know where I would end up, but when mom and I got together I always knew that I would be taken care of during and after a seizure. Mom would wrap me in a towel, so that I wouldn't hurt myself, she would hold me tight (but not too tight) until the seizure stopped. It would take 10-15 minutes after the seizure to fully recover, but immediately after seizing I would love on mom and tell her thank you for taking care of me.
3. I had two best kitty friends on earth, first there was Taz. From the moment we saw each other we knew we would be friends. Taz and I were always together, he loved to clean my ears. He would wrap his arms around my neck and hold me close and clean my ears so deep that he made noises, mom always said that he was 'sucking my brains out' *giggling* it always felt good. A couple of years later Bo came to live with us and when he saw me he fell in love with me and I thought he was pretty cool too. Taz and Bo liked each other but they both wanted me for themselves, so to keep peace in the family I made sure that I gave equal time to both of them.
4. When Bo came to live with us, he brought along a doggy named DJ. DJ and I got along good, but I think DJ wanted me for himself, every time he would come in from outside he would hump me like I was a girl doggy, when he did that I didn't like it at all.
5. Every night mom and I had a special ritual. When she would go in the bedroom at night and watched TV I would sit on her stomach and knead it, I would do this for up to 30 minutes at a time, I would let mom know how much I loved her the mom I kneaded the louder I would purr.
6. The other ritual mom and I had was playing with her necklace, mom wore 5 but only one was the one I wanted to play with. When I crossed over to the bridge mom placed that silver necklace in my coffin so that I would always have a piece of her with me *reaches up and shows my silver necklace*
7. I didn't want to leave mom but my little body just couldn't go on any longer, I miss mom all the time but since coming here to the bridge I met the love of my life Gato, and I have so many friends here and each and every one of them is very important to me, I love all of them.
Now it's my turn to tag seven of you, here goes:
Whisker kisses to every one!!!
Leave a Comment