January 8th 2010 9:00 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
Rusty boy, you brought so much joy
To everyone who knew you.
So loved by all, both big and small,
Your mom and dad adored you.
You fought so hard these last few days
Just trying to feel better.
We did everything we knew to try,
But nothing seemed to matter.
When we saw you fall walking down the hall,
We knew the time had come…
It grieved us so, to feel and know
We’d say good-bye to our loved one.
You were so brave right to the end
Your mom & dad’s hearts were broken
But they know now you’re free from pain
And strong and whole…God’s spoken.
Our memories we’ll always have
And share with all we know,
While you are there with our other angel family
We’ll wait here until we go.
And then we’ll meet you at the Bridge
And all be joined again…
Forever more we’ll run and play
And time will never end.
Rest in peace, Dear Rusty Russell!! We miss you so much!!!!
May 22nd 2007 8:42 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was "tagged" by my Sweet Sasha...and I'm supposed to list 7 fun things about me in my diary....so here goes!
1. I was born in Colorado Springs, CO
2. My dad adopted me when I was about 7 weeks old, and I moved to Wyoming!
3. I had 8 fur-brothers and sisters when I lived in Wyoming.
4. When Dad and Mom married, we all moved to Texas! The ride across country and a couple of nights in motels were really interesting!
5. I really miss Gussie (mother of my only baby, Piglet)...and Squirty...and Penny.
6. I have two little exotic shorthair black kitties (Freddy & Teddy) to keep up with now! They're a handful!
7. I've had the most special furmate in the world for over a year now! Her name is Sasha Elizabeth!!!
May 14th 2006 8:28 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I wouldn't have thought it, but after this long I have a new fur-mate! Her name is Sasha Elizabeth, and she's just as beautiful as her name! We just recently became fur-mates. My Gussie went to the Rainbow Bridge a year ago last month, and I didn't realize how lonely I had been. Things are definitely looking up now that Sasha Elizabeth and I are fur-mates! Life is good!