"Hello efurry one, thank you for visiting my page, purrlease come again soon."
Home:Near Camborne,, Cornwall, United Kingdom [ I have a diary!] Age: 14 Years Sex: Male Weight: 15 lbs.
[ See My Video Book]
"WOW, What an honor.
Thank you Catster." Photo Comments (2)
"The best solution for a cold, snowy day." Photo Comments
"Mouse seems to agree with me."
Photo Comments Photo Comments
Don't just stand there taking photos, help me." Photo Comments
"Trying to nap with Mouse." Photo Comments
"9th August 2008. My latest close up. Mum could only take this because she snuck up on me while I was napping." Photo Comments
"Official cat bed tester for the Cornish crew." Photo Comments
"What is that squirrel doing on my photo frame?" See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for The Drifter♥
Nicknames: Drift, Difty, Nifty Drifty.
Activeness Intelligence Curiosity Friendliness Vocal
Quick Bio: Gotcha Date: June 30th 2004 Birthday: June 30th 2000 Coloration: White
Likes: Sleeping, Cat nip, Eating, Me.
Pet-Peeves: Being woken up, The vacuum cleaner, Having sun block put on his nose and ears.
Favorite Toy: Catnip pouch, His tail.
Favorite Nap Spot: Settee. My bed. Cat beds. Anywhere warm.
Favorite Food: Will eat almost anything given a chance which he doesn't get.
Skills: Being the slowest cat on the face of the planet, he doesn't know how to move faster than snail pace.
indoors and outdoors
Arrival Story: We fell in love with each other on the day he was brought into a local rescue center. His original name was Clawed but I didn't like it, it didn't suit him so I renamed him The Drifter because that's what he does, he just drifts around, he is never in a hurry, in the three years and six months (as at 12th Dec 2007) that he has been with me I can't remember seeing him run more than about eight times. Such a laid back cat.
Although it states that Drift lives indoors & outside, he like all the others in the family are kept safely inside at night, I make sure to get them in before it gets dark.
Bio: Given up because of divorce, at the approximate age of two. Drifts Catster love is the very beautiful .
My very bestest friends are LEINANI , COTTON-BALL , MICKEY MANTLE . Misty
Lives Remaining: 9 of 9
Forums Motto: Leinani is my princess
The Groups I'm In:
♥ A Tribute to Simba ♥, ♥Artistic Creations♥, BRIT KITS GROUP (DOGS WELCOME TOO), Buzzin' Into Spring Contest, Catster UK, Dogster & Catster COMMUNITY Forever!, Dogster Picture Palace (DPP), Dreamy Mancats, Euro Kitties & Friends, Friends of the Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary, Love 'em? Fix 'em., Muppet's Bucket (HQ-approved fundraiser), Navin and Buds, Paws with Claws, Pawsome Pages, Pure White Kitty Club, The (Endless) Summer of Scooter, The Birthday & Gotcha Club, The Cornishcrews page tryout, The New Zealie Lotto 2010!, We R Hats~ A Hat Club for Dogs and Cats, Worldwide Pen PAWS
I've Been On Catster Since:
April 19th 2005
More than 10 years!
I Was In The: Rosettes Given In The Past Month:
Stars Given In The Past Month: Special Gifts Given In The Past Month: Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
Catster Id: 140487
for 3315 days
See all my Feline Friends See all my Feline Friends
December 31st 2009 1:45 pm
[ View A Comments (3) ]
* I will not puff my entire body to twice its size for no reason after my human has finished watching a horror movie.
* I will not eat large numbers of assorted bugs, then come home and puke them up so the humans can see that I'm getting plenty of roughage.
* I will not lean way over to drink out of the tub, fall in, and then pelt right for the box of clumping cat litter. (It took FOREVER to get the stuff out of my fur.)
* I will not stand on the bathroom counter, stare down the hall, and growl at NOTHING after my human has finished watching The X-Files.
* I will not use the bathtub to store live mice for late-night snacks.
* I will not perch on my human's chest in the middle of the night and stare into her eyes until she wakes up.
* We will not play Herd of Thundering Wildebeests Stampeding Across the Plains of the Serengeti over any human's bed while they're trying to sleep.
* Screaming at the can of food will not make it open itself.
* I cannot leap through closed windows to catch birds outside. If I forget this and bonk my head on the window and fall behind the couch in my attempt, I will not get up and do the same thing again.
* I will not assume the patio door is open when I race outside to chase leaves.
* I will not complain that my bottom is wet and that I am thirsty after sitting in my water bowl.
* I will not intrude on my human's candle-lit bubble bath and singe my bottom.
* I will not stick my paw into any container to see if there is something in it. If I do, I will not hiss and scratch when my human has to shave me to get the rubber cement out of my fur.
* When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.
* When it rains, it will be raining on all sides of the house. It is not necessary to check every door.
* Birds do not come from the bird feeder. I will not knock it down and try to open it up to get the birds out.
* I will not stuff my rather large self into the rather small bird feeder (with my tail hanging out one side) and expect the birds to just fly in.
* I will not play "dead cat on the stairs" while people are trying to bring in groceries or laundry, or else one of these days, it will really come true.
* When my human is typing at the computer, her forearms are *not* a hammock.
* Computer and TV screens do not exist to backlight my lovely tail.
* I will not walk on the keyboard when my human is writing important emiognaioerp ga3qi4 taija3tgv aa35 a..
* The goldfish likes living in water and should be allowed to remain in its bowl.
* I will not put a live mole in my food bowl and expect it to stay there until I get hungry.
* I will not be miffed at my human all day and then kiss her on the nose at 2:00 a.m. to tell her that she is forgiven and can now pet me.
* If I must give a present to my human's overnight guests, my toy mouse is much more socially acceptable than a big live cockroach, even if it isn't as tasty.
* I will not soak my catnip toy in the water bowl to make tea.
* A warm pepperoni pizza is not a good place for a nap.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.
November 20th 2009 1:43 pm
[ View A Comments ]
My friend Wiley has tagged me for the Thanksgiving game. I'm supposed to tell five things I am thankful for then tag five friends to do the same.
1) I am thankful that my mum came into the shelter that day and fell in love with me and took me home with her.
2) I am thankful for the lovely food I get everyday.
3) I am thankful for a lovely warm comfy home.
4) I am thankful for my brofurs and sisfurs.
5) I am thankful for all of my wonderful catster friends.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all.
I'm not going to tag five more but if you want to join in consider yourself tagged.
February 9th 2008 3:14 am
[ View A Comments ]
I got tagged by my very good friend Mr Fuzz 96766
I have to write seven facts about me here in my diary, & then tag seven more kittys. I'm just going to write my seven facts as an awful lot of kittys have already been tagged.
So here we go.
1) I don't like to be too clean, I love to get dirt on myself, usualy on my face. (see my page)
2) I am so laid back that mum almost has a heart attack when I do move fast.
3) Mum fell in love with me at first sight. I had only just been dropped off at the shelter & was scarred & confoosed.
4) I love to snuggle & nap with my sister Mouse.
5) I go outside almost every day, even if it's raining.
6) I have a double here in our village, but mum says he/she is nowhere near as handsome as me.
7)I love Catster & all of my Catster friends.
See all diary entries for The Drifter♥