June 16th 2014 7:01 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Thank You HQ for my first Diary honor ever! Mommy was so excited to see I was the featured Diary of the Day today. And so proud of lil TedEbear for the beautiful poem he helped her write.
Ohhh, I got pretty pressies on my page!!
* A pretty golden star from: ANGEL BUDDIE ALWAYS LOVED
* A rainbow from: KiWi KaTT (The KEESTER)
* Another rainbow from The family of Conner (Always In Our Hearts), Kaci , Cole (Always Loved), Kayleigh ~ Eternally Loved and more!
* A cute kitty hugz from: The family of Mac, Ivy, Legolas (Legaly)-Forever Loved, Zander and more!
* Another hugz from: Leo
* More hugz from:The family of Zoey, Opie, Elmer, Muffy and more!
* More hugz from:The family of Luigi and Smiley Cassanova
* From my furbro puppy (Angel) TedEbear A Star of an Angel
* And from my whole furfamily(Angels)and Earth=^..^='s a golden heart
And requests to be friends!!
It's been a pretty nice day!
Thank y'all for making my day so special!
Purrrrs from the Baby .... with ღ.
June 15th 2014 4:37 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
So I met this cute lil furball, says his name is TedEbear.And he is Mommy's ღ dog. Then he said he had a poem he wanted Mommy to write about me!
Can you believe it...ME!!?
So this is how it goes:
My Angels Know
Littlest Angel that you are
in the clouds you hide so very far
Timid by nature;oh so shy
when you left,they question;"But why?"
Mommy should have had you longer to love
instead with wings you flew above
Now the 10 of us gather and wait
when it's that time, we can't be late
We watch for signs from far below
if it's getting close for her to go
With anticipation and heads held high
yet times far off; it isn't neigh
We're patient to wait but remind her still
with presents she knows only we can fulfill
Whether color or clouds or rainbows
when seen; "From the Angels" she knows
© Juanita Pfeiler 6-15-2014
ღ from TedEbear, and "The Baby"
June 15th 2014 4:11 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Today Is My Bridge day!!
Time goes by so fast...all of a sudden, I have so many furbros and fursissys that have come to the bridge, I never knew.
Poor Mommy, must have a lot of holes in her heart, right now, for each of us has taken a piece with us. One day all the pieces will again connect, and we'll no longer be lonesome, and Mommy won't be sad.
Till then we all play and dream of that wonderful day.
This is what the Baby purrrrs.... with ღ.
See all diary entries for Baby CreamPuff|