May 9th 2013 1:57 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 16 people already have ]
Hello my friends. It has been sometime since I've written here. It's hard cuz the news I have to share is not what I'd like it to be.
About 2 1/2 weeks ago Mom gave me a Sugar Rub! and she found a lump in the very same place as the first one. Well she was so upset and disappointed too since my prognosis after my unilateral mastectomy had been so good.
I went to the oncologist the next day and two days later I had surgery to remove it. Turns out is was a local recurrence and there was some good news, it had not gone into my lymph nodes and my lung x-ray was clear.
The not so good news is that now I have to have chemotherapy. My first treatment is tomorrow.
Please purr for me that the chemo will get rid of any cancer cells that may still be there *and* that I tolerate it well.
And please be sure your humans give you your Sugar Rubs!! Both of my lumps were found by my mom!!
Leave A Comment | 16 people already have
noze kisses sugar
noze kisses sugar
noze kisses sugar
Purring very hard for you Sugar and hoping all goes well with your chemo! You are strong and will have many years left with your mommy!
Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
I will be there to make sure it all goes well and you don't get sick, I never did so here's hoping you do as well with getting chemo...I just hated getting the needle stuck in me.
Lots of angel purrs and angel hugs Sugar...and yes please all do the sugar rubs....
Good luck Sugar! You'll do great!
We are purring really hard for you, Sugar Bear. We just know the chemo will go well & you will be all better really soon. Love, Cody, Harley & Raj
Purring for you!
Purring for you Sugar Bear!
We are sending big Meezer purrs, too.
At your oncology appointment today, remember to do the following things:
1)make passes at the cute vets. There will be-mine was very attractive. I was shameless. I enjoyed it immensely.
2) Make your parents feel very sorry for you and lavish much attention on you, so you are constantly doted on.
3) Do not forget-enjoy visiting everyone while there. If you can, go to all the other cubicles where pawrents and furs are. Announce yourself loudly, yell. Say 'HI I AM HERE FOR MY CHEMO TREATMENT!!! WHO ARE YOU? YOU HERE FOR ONE TOO? AH, YEAH, THAT BLANKET YOU HAVE IS NICE, WHERE DID YOUR FOLKS GET IT FOR YOU?
etc, etc, etc.
4) Flirt and purr for the Front Desk STaff. If they let you, sit on their desk, swat at their pens.
5) Send your mother out for coffee. You are going to want alone time with the hot oncologist.
6) When you get home, stretch out on the bed. Show what an ordeal it was for you. Sigh. Make them bring you lovely toys and treats.
You might feel a little tired and not well tummy wise a few days later. This passes quickly. B12 and beauty rest are highly recommended, as is a lovely pill they can dispense for your tummy.
Dear, I can tell you, my pawrents had more distress over the chemo than I ever did.
Alive and kickin over 2 years later...
Natalie the Natcat, Tiny Face, Tiny Paws
We're all purrin' 'n purrayin' fur U dear Sugar~! Sweetie, it will all be ok~! 'n Nat Cat gotza GREAT idea's too~! heheheeh~!
Let us know how it goez 'n dat U flirted big time wif all da cutiez dere~! Love's ya so mush beautiful~!! XOXOXO from alla us here in Texas Purrsville~!
Thank you for all of the purrs and good wishes everyfur. Nat Cat you inspire me and thank you QT for watching over me sweet Angel. Love you all and I BeliEVE!
Sending mega purrs and love from across the big pond!
Alfie & Family
Loads of Tonk purrs being sent from us!
Minnie & Penny