April 7th 2013 12:34 pm
[ View A Comments (1) ]
Athena tagged me to play the Spring Tag game:
Five things I like about Spring are:
1. Bugs! I see them outside the window. Sometimes one will get in the apartment and I can catch it.
2. Warmer weather – I can sit by the back door and enjoy the sun.
3. Momma has been talking about “spring cleaning.” This sounds like something I can help with!
4. Momma just seems to be in a better mood.
5. I can watch the birds outside behind our apartment!
Now, I'm supposed to tag five furriends, in case they might want to play.
I'm going to tag:
Baby Girl #245984
April 13th 2013 4:20 pm
[ View A Comments ]
Mac has tagged me for this game. It's only two questions, so it's pretty easy, and I get to tell on Momma! *giggles* Then I tag some furiends to play!
1. Describe one thing your pet pawrent does that you think is REALLY CUTE.
I think it’s kind of cute the way Momma covers her head with the bedspread or turns over to try to keep me from making her get up early to feed me my breakfast. She really thinks that’s going to work?
2. Describe one thing your pet pawrent does that you think is REALLY LAME.
Gosh, it’s hard to choose just one! *giggles* Okay, Momma puts me off the kitchen counter when she catches me up there. She really ought to be proud of me that I’ve discovered how to get up there!
I am tagging:
Paddy MacToesie #1288876