April 11th 2013 2:10 pm
[ View A Comments (7) ]
Hello all my furs and furettes,
It’s been a while since I have updated my diary primarily because my mom is extremely lazy hooman. Once she gets home from work, we have about 1 hour of playtime then she plops herself down on the the bed and lets the TV watch her. I watch her too, since I am never sure if she is dead or alive.
I have jobs:
1. I help dad in the yard; he says I am a great supervisor. He needs to be watched I have to make sure he gets it done in a timely manner and not lolly gag.
2. I sit with mom’s friend once a week, who is sick. She is a nice ol gal, she feeds me lots of treats. I am usually really full when I get home and vomit. Mom keeps telling her not to give me so many treats. Mom needs to let me do my job without her always getting in cat business.
3. Mom Always needs helping carry things up the stairs. I run in front of her so she knows where to put the stuff. Sometimes she trips and tells me to watch out, clumsy lady.
4. I am the alarm clock so my hoomans get up bright and early to get their morning started. Mom, has to go to the gym. Dad needs to head off to work. Caturday, mom and dad think my job shouldn’t be done yet I am a dedicated employee.
5. I am also, picking out mom’s shoes. I will sneak in the closet and try to pull out shoes I want her to wear. She doesn’t always agree, but with so many to choose from someone needs to help her.
So, there you have it my furends, Meiko’s jobs.
Next time your hooman complaints about going to their job, remind then how many jobs you have.
Wow, you are a jack of all trades!
Monster, I bet you have jobs too. Hoomans are hard work.
Good job you have to keep an eye on those hooman.
I know I am a busy cat. i wonder how they lived before me?
I can totally understand about the rough jobs we have. I have to sometimes be moms alarm clock and watch her when she cleans my litter box. I have to make sure it's done right :) When it's food time I have to go in the kitchen get her attention then run to my cabinet where my food is in case she forgot. We also have to be up at night being guard cat and protecting our moms. Yea we work hard that's why we deserve it all :)
Ebony, I so agree. we have it hard. And to think they say we are SPOILED, I think they are.
These are all very important jobs Meiko. Keep up the great work!