January 9th 2014 7:23 am
[ Leave A Comment | 7 people already have ]
Tomorrow's our human Mom's surgery day. Russ will be here to take care of us while she's in the hospital and for awhile afterward until she's back on her feet again.
Our Mission: Get Mom back home as soon as possible.
All RIGHT! Tomorrow=time to see how much we can get away with!
1. Make sure to get into and onto everything we're not normally allowed to get on. That means the kitchen table, countertops, sink, etc are no longer off limits. Those of you who can open cabinet doors, go for it!
2. If you see anything that looks like it can be knocked down or knocked over, knock it down, knock it over. Make sure you have your escape route and hiding place planned in advance.
3. Anything interesting and small enough to be carried should be taken from its place and stashed somewhere more appropriate to a cats tastes. Ink pens for example, can be shoved underneath a bed or the couch.
4. Whatever mayhem you can think of to cause, go for it as long as you know how to keep yourself from being caught. Remember there are empty crates available and if you get caught being really bad you might find yourself crated.
5. Always put on your sweetest most innocent looking face in the presence of humans.
This means you can't spend the whole time Mom's gone by watching TV, watching Russ play X-box, looking out the windows, lazing around half-asleep, or being otherwise well-behaved. If we create enough havoc, Mom will have to hurry back home to restore order and return things here to normal again.
Leave A Comment | 7 people already have
We detect some monkey-kitty business is being planned!
A great big pawrty?!
We think number 5 will get you the best treats and attentions later when your Mom get back...
Purrs & pawyers for her and for Russ, we think he might need more than a few, too, MOL!
Sending our Purrs and Prayers for you mom.
Now you be good kitties while mom is gone.
She going to need you all when she comes back.
I sure you will gets treats while mom is gone and when she comes back you'll gets even more by being good little kitties
Uno, you know you can't pull anything over on your mom, even if she's away!
We're purring for your mom! May her surgery go well, her recovery be speedy and her friend Russ be able to handle all of you! Be good -- as good as you can, Uno!
Sending your momma purrs.
Sending Purrs out to Your Mom Uno for a successful surgery.
Prayers for your Mom...
Sending Mom purrs!