Likes: He loves toys, anything and everything is a toy including bare feet!
Pet-Peeves: Not getting to eat constantly
Favorite Toy: His little fuzzy mice
Favorite Nap Spot: in his round cat bed
Favorite Food: his crunchy kibble
Skills: to be very charming
Arrival Story: A litter of kittens came into the vet clinic and were supposed to be euthanized, but we wanted to find them homes. Spencer needed a buddy so I brought home little Yoda. He fits in just perfect at our house. And the best news is the rest of the litter all found homes too!
1. The warmer weather, I have never really experienced warm weather since I was born in mid-October and around here that is getting cold already.
2. I am hoping to get out on the porch, when it is warm enough. That is going to give me a whole new space to play in
3. There are so many birds coming to the feeder right and it is FUN to watch them all
4. Squirrels are fun to watch too and they seem to be extra busy this time of year
5. I am looking forward to mom opening the windows. It will be interesting to sit in the window and smell all the spring smells
Now, I'm supposed to tag five furriends, in case they might want to play.