Sweetie's Hopes and Dreams
June 28th 2013 7:57 am
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
Mama kitty went to the vet to get "fixed" today. But her test came back positive for FIV. Now we fighting for her life. Mom knows it had to happen someday that someone would test positive. Feelings of dread and "now what do we do?" Mom doesn't really even know what this means. All the kittens have been negative. Could momcat's test be an error? The barn home for her has disappeared. The outside home she came from also won't take her back. Vet's office (Dr. Stacy is out of town) wants mom to decide if she should be put down. Need to know if there are helpful words of wisdom out there.